Reviews for Alone
jadebabe2000 chapter 1 . 3/5
OMG THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! So heart wrenching and the mass of emotion hit me like a brick wall to my face. im on the verge of tears. Amazing this will be gonig on my favs
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow. Resoundingly beautiful. Tragic and lovely. Excellent work on this moving piece.
I read this story a few years ago and it made me cry.

Now reading in 2015 it made me cry again. So heartbroken and poor Mikey being the last turtle standing. :(

Great story.
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow one word depressing
xXRaphaels GurlXx chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
D': nooo! So sad... I knew it was Mikey though. Awwww... :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Whoa
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is so sad, I nearly started crying at the last sentence! And I re-read the sentence in between this review sentence and the last review sentence. YOU(!) are going in my fave author list definitely. I also love 'Only Words', you're amazing!
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
O... M...G! I just realized what Leo meant! When He said "Mikey...Be..." Then died. I think he wanted to tell him was to "Be strong." Am I right? I don't care if I'm wrong, I just made myself depressed! My poor Mikey! God they all just kept dying, it's like something out of a REALLY bad dream, or a video game, or a book series. Just Christ...

This was AWESOME! Sad as ten kinds of hell, but awesome! I really loved this one-shot
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
My gosh, I'm crying my eyes out! Damn you insanely sad and beautifully written tear jerker. I Thank you and at the same time curse you for this story. The crazy thing is that in the end it wasn't even the Shredder. It was just life.
Smile or else chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I can see why it got third place for best tear jerker, it jerked my tear ducts dry.

Great job though
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
sad
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Great job on the story it is so sad, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Alani chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
OMG. That was so sad. Poor Mikey and his family. You should write a sequel where he eventually dies and is reunited with his brothers and father in the afterlife.
livi-love chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is definitely the saddest thing I've ever read.

It's a masterpiece.
Shadowflame611 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh. My. GOSH.

Somebody on SS was asking for this fic, and I'm SOO glad it was found so I could read it! Awesome! *faves*

*cough* I mean... sad... angst is so bad... yeahh. :p