Reviews for Jachyra
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Awesome trio of stories. Would of been I terestibg to see draco and the twins have kids, after all what would of been the odds that 2/3 of them being pregnant at the same time lol. Great story!
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
I'm a bit confused, since he was glamouring his pregnancy the only ones who knew were his pack and possibly the teachers at the school. So the person who manipulated the boy and who is also quite strong magically since the memory charm couldn't safely be undone must be among those that jnew Harry was pregnant. Unless there is another lycanthrope near that maybe sensed the child and was jealous or envious enough for murder?
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
the hell?!
Kittens Kat chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
THIS STORY ALONG WITH THE OTHER TWO ARE WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!
red-blood-purple-eyes chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
I knew that Harry and Byron were related some how like maybe Byron was a Black, or related through Lily, or older cousin (not talked about (Because he was freaky)), or older sibling that Lily and James had while still at Hogwarts. Ok on to the next chappy.
adafrog chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Great story! Thanks.
SheSaidRun chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
I absolutely love the Jachyra trilogy. I think you did brilliantly with the characters, even Severus, who I've come to believe is notoriously difficult to write in a way that readers can understand, which you did. It's the middle of the night where I am so I'm not really at full thinking capacity so I don't really have anything else to say but that this whole thing was fantastic!
CheyRain chapter 29 . 6/10/2013
This was really good. I read all three and probably would have reviewed if I wasn't so eager to move on to the next story. I had worried about what you would do with Nathan because I adore him but then you had the Weasleys adopt him which made me happy.
Sincerely,
CheyRain
Azrael Jinsei chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it. However, I do have a question that I was hoping would be answered but wasn't; will Harry outlive Sev?
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
I had a blast reading this I liked the birth scene, I loved how Harry delt with voldy great story
jules3677 chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
The last story in the trilogy. Very interesting reading the about the world & relationship of Harry & Severus. I know how difficult it is to write relationships as the focal plot. Even more difficult knowing where to end the story. Well done. A gentle story which complements the previous two. Thankyou.
kel2ncis chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
Thank you for sharing this trilogy. I know it has been a few years since you wrote them but I have only just had the pleasure of discovering them. I did not send fb for the other 2 as I was so absorbed in the story that I read them as one story, neglected most other things to finish as I enjoyed this universe so much.

again thank you for sharing. I have put this in my favorites list and have put you on follow, as if this is the quality of your writing I am looking forward to reading more from you.

bbw have you ever thought of doing a Lucius Malfoy/ Harry Potter, or LM/hp/SS paring? (that is my fav paring)
Bobette13 chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
Finally, someone who comes up with an explanation for guys having contractions when they don't have the actual parts to give birth! That one's always bugged me. Anyway.

Love this trilogy so far, the second one was kinda slow but the first and this one are lovely :)
Woodland Spirit chapter 29 . 10/27/2011
I loved all 3, but the first one was my favorite. Keep up the good work.
missisaac chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
love the whole trilogy really enjoyed it well done :)