Reviews for Birdseed
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww. How sweet.
stand-alone-ninja-004 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
...Child abuse...it's tough...your parents beat you up...they give you next to nothing to eat...the tell you to go sleep outside/in a shed/in the garage/on the floor etc... i sound as if i whent through that didn't i? well i sorta did..except it was a form of sibling abuse...great story anyway!
Ramen-teh-Mighty chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Sorry, guys. This fic was a year ago.

I'mnot going to continue it.

I just don't like it.

I have other stuff though, sorry.
09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
good start...keep going
Red Dye Number Five chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
ok is this a one shot,cause i hope its not.
iman faith chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
aw. i like it!
Ching Sparkle Sparkle chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That was cute I really liked it alot!

MEOW!
RazorBladexIceCream chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
OMG! This is so cute and sad! I love it! Write more if you can... and when it says "can I stay with you"...you spelled stay "saty"...trust me it happens ALOT to me...
Tara Rose Falls chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Please go on i loved it!
Elbereth Tealrose chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
AW! XD this is sweet! Oh my god... how cute...
CoolLikeBowTies chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
aw thats so cute! who was the evil dad guy though? are Daisuke and Satoshi going to be in the story? mayb Dark could have a brother that like ran away... but that would be sad too. anyway update soon k ?

BlackAngel
Kyuseisha no Hikari chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Oh, I love it! I really do! I hope you will update soon, if you plan to do that at all, even. This is really, absolutely breathtaking! And I'm so flustered I'm repeating myself! Bleh, you have a unique writing style, and the plot seems to be cute, if you can mind my sadicism. You have a wonderful start, and you have gained a very curious reader and reviewer, so please listen to her and appease her desire to see more.

My many thanks and praise for such a wonderful beginning,

Kyuseisha no Hikari