Reviews for Blood Weald
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
i love it
Cheerfully Blue chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
'You almost did WHAT to my son?' Ah, how I laughed. I have come to love all your stories, it would seem. I cannot wait to read more.
general zargon chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Poor Aragorn and Legolas, they just can't seem to avoid trouble. _ You know, I'd like to know what happended when Elrond and Thranduil heard the modified verson of the vine story. I imagine they weren't too happy with Gandalf...*Laughs* Anyway, please keep up the excellent work!
Vilinye chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I love the way this story ends
Emily chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
"SAURON'S CODPIECE! WHAT THE BLEEDING BLUE BLAZES HAVE YOU DONE, BOY?"

THAT goes into my inventory of insults. What a keeper. : )
Emily chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Whee, here we go (again)! Far be it from you to write something CHEERFUL and LIGHT for once, oh no. It must be either angst or danger or both.

I'm not ticked at you. Not really. You do good angst and horror. I s'pose it's my fault for keeping on reading you. Carry on, then, and I guess I will too. : '
Dragonsofliberty chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
i loved this! you should write a story about what kind of trouble a young Galadriel got into, and how she came to owe Gandalf favors...
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
PLEASE write another one about Galadriel's mishaps! Wow, this was... different. I was shocked when both Legolas and Aragorn were willing to die for the other. Just one thing: 'Maiar' is the PLURAL form of a Maia. One Maia - Many Maiar.

Haha, I loved it when both Legolas and Aragorn were scared of their fathers! And even Gandalf was scared! His scenario was hilarious.

This story was rather dark... Plants and animals trying to kill Legolas because he awoke a killer vine out to get them... scary.

Don't forget to write another one about Galadriel's misadventures!
invisigoth3 chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
AN angry Gandalf, now that is scary just in itself. I like the story, Nice work
the-poette chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Whoa! What's going on?
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
remind me to keep my eyes peeled next time I go into the forest. I think that the animals got up on the wrong side of the bed! never make them angry
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I'm intrigued! Keep it up!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
cool, I am so in, I Like the story so far, update as soon as you can for I will be waiting.