Reviews for Lick the Monkey
Insanely Me chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Favorite Line :)

Eventually, one of them sighed and sat back. "Zaph, this isn't working," Ford complained, rubbing a hand into his tired eyes. "Neither of us need to blink, this staring competition could go on for years."

Love it!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE THIS! I starte laughing when I read the title and never really stopped until about 5 minutes after I had finsihed reading.
Roadway chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
haha! that was awesome! Arthur can really be so dense sometimes...

Love it. cute idea.
Daze G chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
The title of this story ALONE cracks me up. What an excellent game. xD I loved Ford's "We were kissing. You started it," line.
Jan Lee chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
HA! That was good for a chuckle. You've got the "Adams" style down, and I could imagine Zaph and Ford doing something as silly, stupid, and perverted as this. I also loved the different references to the universe at hand, esp. the 'best whore in the universe' and the fact that Zaph is basically a sex-fiend.

I do have one question in reference to this line:

"(a fate worse than death in Galactic rush hour...traffic jams lasted 15 longer then than the life span..." Did you mean 15 *times* longer? And I think you need to delete 'then,' as well since it is repeated twice. Just a suggestion.

Otherwise, a very entertaining and enjoyable piece of writing. Thanks and great work!

JL
Lyowyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh my God, I love you! This is so funny; I'm actually in awe. I found you through LadyBush, not that there's been a lot coming from over there lately, but I love all of her stories anyway. So yeah, thought I would give you a chance, lucky for me that I did.

Lick the Monkey, heh...

Okay yeah, I'm going to go curl in a ball and giggle for a while.
Melora's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Great new game you've invented there! Not sure if it will really catch on but...

Seriously, I love this story! Planning on writing another chapter?
Jackiebear chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
completely and undeniably Zaphod-ish. and Ford too.
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
OMG, this is so wrong but, at the same time, so funny. Adds to favorites
elephantsrocmysox chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
l...ma...o. HILARIOUS. This is one great fic. Keep updating!
Shadow Valkyrie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
CRAZY! But really a good one! One can really imagine Zaphod making up a game like this... and Ford playing along. Is there a chapter 2 to come? [g]
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Lol I love it! Meh Ford/Arthur rules. *Adds to favourites*. I'll come back to this story whenever I need a laugh. Great fic.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
HAHAHA!
kali maa chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*spends about ten minutes fanning self*

That rocked my socks. I've been computerless for a while and hence forth slashless! *sigh* But the nightmare is over. This story is the hotness. "Lick the Monkey". God. I don't know how many times over I've read this and it justs gets funnier. You are amazingly talented, Demus.
Neko-neko-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2005