Reviews for A Royal Wedding
Julie Horwitz chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I started reading your series after discovering your latest story and realized that unless I went back to the beginning, I would be completely lost if I tried to read it! I was planning on sending you a PM after I was finished with everything to tell you how much I loved the whole thing instead of repetitive reviews for each individual story, but after reading "A Royal Wedding," I realized I had to comment. Of everything I've read so far (and I'm nowhere near finished), this is my absolute favorite of your stories. It had a little bit of everything in it. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire story.

I initially found Cady to be annoying and chose Sky as my favorite character, but over the course of the series, Cady has proved to be, to me, the more amazing of the two. I just adore her! She truly shines in this story and, best of all, she gets her happily ever after. Tristan is the perfect match for her. They are truly made for each other and I loved every second of this story. (Sky and Erik are my second favorite of the next generation couples and I'm glad they're on the right path again.)

I am just loving your entire series. It is wonderfully written. Your original characters have become so real to me. I can't wait to read the rest!
CB.Mako chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
*grabs box of tissues* *blows nose* What a lovely lovely amazing wedding and Keith and Allura are awesome here reminscing their wedding *cries* sooo romantic!
jadesabre75 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
I had to read all these stories again...yeah they still rock!
Lillehafrue chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Wonderful story. Loved the twins, absolutely loved them. "I wanted to get a mime." Priceless. And Lance winning the speech bet. Too funny.

Cady and Tristan are finally married. So, is there a bet as to when the first grandchild will arive?

Again, great story. Thanks for writing it.
Anony chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
I have to say, the poem was the icing on the cake. The long wait was worth it, Failte. The chapter can be 10 times longer and i still wouldn't mind. Your writing is absolutely beautiful ) can't wait to see what's up on your sleeves...
RedLion2 chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Yes, it was long, but wow. I mean, wow. What a wonderful wedding and reception, and the twins poem was TOO cute! I'm glad that you show that even though the siblings all fight (what siblings don't, right?) that they do love each other in the end.

And one of my favorite parts was with Keith staying to make sure Allura was okay. I just think that is so sweet, and totally something Keith would do.

And so, here we are, at the end of another fabulous story by you. Hate to see it end, but I know you'll give us something else that will be just as great. And I'm very stoked about writing the story about the twins! RL2
MustangAce chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Incedible, Failte. Absolutely incredible. I think you would have been forgiven if this had turned into two chapters, but it was very well done nonetheless. I really liked (as usual) your attention to detail. I could see everything in my mind's eye perfectly. I think the ceremony could have been longer, but it was still good.

I was laughing my tail off at the twins' toast. When the "buck" like came, I thought Allura was going to have to step in to keep them from saying something inappropriate.

Overall, this chapter and the story in general were wonderful, and I really enjoyed reading them. A little straight fluff is nice every now and again. I'll be looking forward to your story about Erik and Sky. It's about time they got it done.

Until next time, fair weather, and, as always...

MustangAce chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
Well, I tried to review a few days ago, but apparently it didn't take, so...

I thought Cady being nervous about Tristan was kind of an unusual weakness. After all that they've been through, does she really have that little trust in him? And besides, his six would probably get royally kicked by everyone in the castle!

The parties were well written. A bit boring, but then, how much excitement can you pack into a spa and a bunch of guys smoking and everyone opening presents? The heart-to-heart stuff was good though, and the story of Lance and the stripper was hilarious. And I agree with

Pidge: How is Lance still alive?

Pretty good overall. I'll be looking forward to the next installment. Until then,

RedLion2 chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
That had to be the most fun parties I think I've ever read about. Can you just imagine? Keith at a strip joint? Wow! And I'd like to know just what Sven was going to say before Keith's pillow cut him off! And Sky's party for Cady was wonderful. I've actually considered taking my youngest sister to a spa for her party (when she gets married someday - she has to find the guy first).

And the twins and Erik getting the satellite receiver for Tristan was perfect. And I thought it was cute that when Keith complained, Dec told him that he and Gid love Cady, Tristan knows that, and if he ever hurts her, they'll kill him. And you know what? I think they would! And Erik would help!

Can't wait to read about the wedding! I am still interested in doing the twin story, it probably won't be more than ten chapters, if that, but I wanted you to know. I don't have any umph to work on "Darkness Descends" right now, but I want to write the twins, if you'll still let me :-)

Once again, you prove that you're the best Voltron writer on this site! RL2
Lillehafrue chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
Another fun chapter. So, the boys have been to a strip club hm...What is it that Keith did? I would have loved to been a fly on the wall! Gotta love the twins. I think they're hilarious. They certainly keep life interesting don't they. Next stop, the wedding...
Lillehafrue chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
OK, the twins were way too well behaved at the rehearsal. Makes me wonder what they'll try at the dinner or God forbid, the ceremony itself! Seriously, another nice chapter. I like how they wandered through the "house" planning it all out. And I agree with Tristan, what's wrong with the Red Sox? :)
RedLion2 chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Very cute and sweet, Failte. I know how you feel about muses moving around and searching. My muse is dead-set on Gundam Wing, and I honestly don't know when I'll get around to updating my Voltron story. But enough of that.

I love how Tristan took Cady off alone, even telling Allura that she was busy for the time being. And Star Knight - what a perfect name for a big, black horse! Tristan and Cady's house sounds just wonderful.

The rehearsal was fun. I keep waiting for the twins do so something to screw it up! And I'm sure they'll have something to say at either the dinner, or at the reception.

Great, fluffy story. You are a terrific writer, and I look forward to more. RL2
Zi Marquise chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
it's so sweet! I love it. Especially the horse. I'm rather biased towards them, since, well I have 12.

Please don't stop writing on this!
MustangAce chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Nice one, Failte. I liked Tristan's idea of taking Cady "home" for a while. The floor-planning was a nice touch, too. Made it very genuine.

And I always thought Keith was the relentless perfectionist of the group. But then, weddings are probably more Allura's department.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Check 6.
MustangAce chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
So Tristan's a pacer, eh? Sounds almost like Keith. I liked the way Tristan took a walk with Nicky and talked to him about the whole marriage thing. Kids can get really mixed up over these kinds of things, and it's cool to see Tristan kinda taking charge and fixing things with Nicky. And that thing where he promised Nicky he could help build the house, I agree with Cady. Brilliant. Great way to get through to the kid.

I'm intrigued to see my theory about Erik and Sky seems to still be plausible, especially given Cady's comments. I wonder if maybe she's going to try to push things a little, given her penchant for romantic matchmaking.

Once again, excellent chapter. Hope you get the next one up soon.