Reviews for Good Karma, Bad Karma
aurora0914 chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I am ssooooo upset that you wont continue this! It was amazing, and funny! I wish you would continue! Please update!
Marzipancakes chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Wh-what... You're leaving us hanging wh-wh-whyyyyyy plz plz plz don't leave -sobbing- fine I'm going to try to get over it I mean I am about 7-years late anyways ,oh well
Kib chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Definitely the match with Shikamaru Rocks!
to your utmost doom chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
i friggin love this story! I had a huge shit eating grin on my face while reading throughout the whole thing! xD. I can't wait for the next update!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Hehe I love this fanfic, it's nice to see hinata get some revenge on some people. I am rereading
mel.lichtenberg chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
Really looking forward to what happens with the sand trio and how hinata acts to Jiraiya, update soon please! This story is amazing! xD xo
JadedGothButterfly chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Do NOT discontinue! I can NOT believe how you can run out of ideas! Ppppfft! You're amazing at writing, especially, humor! I adore your fics just like I adore Hinata. I plan on writing Hina-fics having all sorts of pairings with her. Yes, I have JiraxHina, too. Kukuku.
Oh, well. Back to the review: This has to be one of the funniest fics I have ever read. Please, try continuing. I'm sure ideas will come to you as soon as you put your mind to it.
I would love a Lee/Gai reunion. I mean there is no Lee without Gai and vice versa. Love them together (but, of course, NOT in THAT way!) and hope The Rock can just let them be. Plus, I LOVE The Rock; so hot.
shybluestone chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
luv it!
M chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
D & 14
M chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
I like #3,060,286,729,576...
M chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
*Rubs nose and groans* troublesome... (ShikaHina, SasuHina and GaaHina FTW!)
M chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
See, this is why Pokemon don't have genitalia.
M chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Holy crap I think I'm getting a nosebleed.
Luna lovegood chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Lol hiashi as a pimp i knew he was going to becomr a pimp the moment he got the fedora lol
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
I am thinking the sand trio will now trounce Jiraiya. I also love this fanfic. POWER TO HINATA!