Reviews for Magical Jutsu
Gothic Miko Princess chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
i really liked it...please update soon
Lucinahs chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Keep writing i want to here more about Naruto, Sakura, Suzume, and Kakashi
AlxkendBlader chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
(deep booming voice) FOOLISH MALFOY! YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY POWERFUL TO LEARN THOSE JUTSUS, YOU TOO CRABBE AND GOYLE, YOU DUMB-DUMB IDIOTS!
Kaze no Tora chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Nice story so far, but there are a few spelling mistakes that you need to take care of, like Dumbledore, Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, Slytherin, and Uzumaki. Good luck with your story.
run.live.love chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
this is really sad. essentally, everybody is dead, correct? oh well. there's nothing that you can do about that. is gaara dead too?
Pamisha the Infernal chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
lol. _
manic the hedgehog chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
ooh update this soon .
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
awsome

but i would have thought naruto would be tuchy
Victorian Countes chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Hi,

This looks like a very well thought out fanfic so far. Much better than the whole "Naruto must protect Harry Potter" crap i find. So Kudo's for thinking of somthing original, and well thought out! I'll be reading.
vuzznut chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
love the story please update soon.
Draonheart0000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
NIJAS WOULD JUST RAPE, JUST RAPE WIZARD IN A BATTLE NO COMPETITION

RAPE WITHOUT LUBE, YES I SAID IT
Draonheart0000 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
I GOT TO SAY THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULLFUCK
WriterApprentice chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
I'm starting to like your fanfic, normally I don't like Naruto and HP crossovers because a lot of writer make the wizards looks bad or create unequality between the 2 classes.

So I just hope you don't so that, please?

I also really feel bad for Naruto and his remaining friends, if I saw Voldermort and his Death Eaters I would STRANGLE THEIR PUNY NECKS AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!

About ninjas having first impressions of the students being weak and spoiled, I think that only applies to Malfoy and his "freinds". I mean you don't find Harry and his friends spolied, do you? _

Anyways, I love your fanfic please continue!

HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
The Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
awsome story! plz update soon! _ Ja ne!
sendoh11 chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
O.M.G. i don't belive it. how could you? i thought those ninjas in konoha are strong? how could there be only four survivors? i don't really believe that death eaters could kill hakoge, or akatsuki members, especially itachi and also orochimaru. i'm sure orochimaru wouldn't die that easily. infact, i thought that orochimaru would join voldermort or somewhere along that line. but besides all that, i'm still looking foward to your next chapter.