Reviews for Old Aquantances
Angellufy chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I am deconfused (is that a word?)... heehheheeh. Kathy was conceived in IWRY. Thank God! Eheheheeheh

Going to read the remaining stories now.
Angellufy chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Eheheehehehe... if Kathy is saying that all these warriors look good young, does that mean that all of them will age somewhere in the time ahead of them? We will have a human Angel?

Kathy seems to be a really good slayer and in Apocalypse she is a 8 years old. If she is a lot older here, that means she will survive Daristos? I hope so.
Angellufy chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Hummm? Now I am confused. Katharina was already in the limbo at this time. That means that she was made at BA's first (and only) night right? Eheheheeheh... and Here was I thinking she was made during IWRY.

This story gets even more interesting.
Angellufy chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Oh oh... Nikkon is really some sort of Andrew, right! Only the little prick used a camera, while Nikkon do it on books.

I love when Angel talks about those first months he knew Buffy and had to hide and all that.
Angellufy chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Ehehehheh... How can Angel believe he is unworthy is beyond me. He was chosen. He had so much help in his path. Stubborn idiot!

Great chapter.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It is somehow comforting to know of another vampire and slayer in love. And I realize now that they are together. That probably should hurt Buffy a lot.