Reviews for Before They Were
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Cute, loved it, please continue
kansatsu-tobikunai chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Awesome! Update soon! _
valen.locke chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
wow, i missed been busy for a really long time! this is a nice story :) real cute indeed. hope you won't take too long to update this story. rufus is really cute, just imagining him to be about 2 decades younger and all. :)
Pixay Teri chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I love your writing style, chica! _ You know that, although I don't always have time to read everything you've written, I love it :3 They are such cute munchkins! Write more :3
Christie Cookie chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
hehe, someone took meh name EnglishRose. sucks to be them! lol, anyways, Kage, thankies for starting up this wonderful fic, I'm loving it already! You made a good start, I love the Cloud and Zack bt, when they are copying eachother! lol! It's great! kepp going!

Wyvren chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
OMG! While imagining this I just imagined all them looking like kids! ADORABLE! Please up date XD! *fav and adds to alert*

Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
It's a real cute ficcy, Chickie.
Numinous-Alqua chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
AWE! Aren't they just the cutest little things! Ha-ha, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter alone I hope updates come soon. Criticism...I have none for you at the moment I'll see if I can find some lateron. Until then. Happy Writing!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
*faints from the adorable-ness* Wargh! You're a pure genius! OMG, baby FF7 members? Wah so cute! Is there gonna be more? Maybe Reno or Rude? What about Yuffie? (And btw, Rufus stealing Tifa's toy and her punching him is so uber cute XD)
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Rufus is soo kawaii! _ hehe...but, kinda bratty though. And Zack is quite whiny...him being macho and all...nice chapter! about TTBU? _~
theDREADEDone chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
So cute! I can't wait for the next chapter. Baby Sephiroth! XD And Zack "Miss Wena!" E!
JadedEcho chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I love the fact that Rufus' first word is MINE! So fitting... Keep writting!