Reviews for A Lapse In Time
Shinigami Miroku chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Haven't read any Zelda fics in awhile, so it's nice to come across a good MM fic. _
Hookshot chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
For Link to stay in silence until final words aligned perfectly to the concept of Link keeping the secrets of time, wordless to even the little girl crying and begging for things to be better. The contemplations of consequences for choosing peace for even a single cycle also led to poignant empathy for the emotions of Link.

Lastly, the writing communicated Link's maturity past his adventures of OoT within the mysticism and corruption of MM, connecting to that significant idea of the contrast of age and soul in the timeless Hero.
The Edge Of Sanity chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I can feel despair taking over the supposed cherry Termina...poor beings of the ranch!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
beautiful; i loved reading it immensely.
Queen Dagger chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. I am completely speechless. This is definately a stupendous piece. It was very beautiful and heart-breaking. You are a great writer with admirable creativity. A wonderful wonderful fanfic. I LOVED IT! :D I am so grateful that I happened to stumble upon it. It is just WONDERFUL. Spectacular job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
that's a good fanfic1 i realy enjoyed reading it!
Lizai chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww, that's so sweet. :) I wish Romani didn't have to forget...