Reviews for Caught in the Flash
Pandoraisa chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
ah, so amaze cheese omg 3
perf ending c;
hon-kyogen chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
Kagome giving birth while the rest desperately battle a few floors down...you have presented a plot well conceived (pun intended) and executed! An enjoyable and laugh out loud read.
hon-kyogen chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
"Everything in here seemed modern, clean and sharp, like anyone trying to give birth in here would have to do it quietly and cleanly." Hahahaha! Clever and funny, I loved this line!
MisakiTheHanyou67 chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
This was a great story, had a bunch of funny scenes, action scenes, and romantic scenes. It was well written out and I loved the ending, everyone pretty much had their happy ever after! Well, except for Naraku (damned bastard). I had a wonderful time reading this! Thanks for posting it!
Yataya chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
I liked the the the story it was romantic‚ and humorous I loveeeee your story!
Alice chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
When u have a collapsed lung you can't breath well she would not be able to any of that unless she was treated immdiately after she arrived in which case they'd have too other wise shes deadthe oxygen mask only last so long
Yolie chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
omfg. I planted my face into my pillow once I realized who Jeremy was. xD That took me a while..
KiraraKitty08 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Hello. I am here to say that chapter 9 is probably the most funniest thing I ever have read. I laughed so hard that I cried! I still have that image in my head about the manniquens. Lol. Keep up the good work.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was an amazing story! Thanks for writing!
MidnightAir02 chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
This was hands down one of THE best stories I've read in a while! Thanks for a great read :)
GrEeNrOsE710 chapter 24 . 6/24/2010
OMG THAT STORY WAS AWESOME! by far the se(ond best story ive ever read! (and thats good (onsidering all i do is read xD)

*p.s. my "(" button is broken and thts y i hav to use the parenthesis to spell... (ya l8r!*
reader v chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love this story the battle was epic. Keep writing your awesome.

P.S that part were Yuri was talking was so cute. And i love your other story Blood Heritage. Please update soon xD
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
HEHEHE

BEAUTIFUL

So COOL

I loved the hyperness and attitudes in this story frickin funny ii might add... I laughed so hard and i didn' stop reading until five this morning...it's ten now so yeah...not goig to school today...but it wwas worth it!

Sincerely yours, The ditcher,

Ashley Aka HONfreak17
Lunabellla chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
Lol! So his penis was quaking in fear? And why did he name it jeremy for heavens sake? Well my friend named his hotdog. Men are weird.
Cocochick17 chapter 4 . 9/9/2008