Reviews for Plenty of Time
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
liked it
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aww this was gorgeous, so bittersweet and perfect. It made me tear up and my heart clench but I smiled too. Love your writing
Abby-Jade-Love chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw! That was cute! I loved it!

Abby Jade 3
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This story reminds me of this song "It's about time" by Lillix. You should hear it. Good job.
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
oh fabulous, another good one! they just keep coming! (actually, they're all already here, i just keep reading them.D) but thanks for the story, and definately keep writing!
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You know-a great deal of my favorites consist of your stories. And for good reason too-they're fabulous! This was especially sweet-I enjoyed it thoroughly.

lilydarling chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
aw cute!
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
lol. you like ginny and harry together, dont you? lol. nice story. Very nice indeed. i'm so very glad you had ginny help him so much in the end. Qute nice of her. :) happy story. i like the last little bit there. hmm... well im going to go read some more. goodbye!

ffaddix chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I enjoyed that very much. You have a wondeful writing style and absolutely marvelous characterization. Well done!
Concealed chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
kick-ass Ginny! Good job!
milky way bar chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aww thats so sweet! great job :D!
J chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I liked it for the most part, but they can't do magic until 17
wandless chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Aw, that was nice.
charbar chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
aww, that's so cute! Really well written and lots of nice details and touches. Well done :)
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
There's always that annoying bugger who favorites your stories without reviewing... don't you hate that? I do. And that was exactly what I did. But I felt bad... so here I am!

Okay, first off, what a cute story! I perfectly pictured every sequence that occured! Bonnie Wright better grow up!

Secondly, WHY WHY WHY did Harry and Ginny not hook up? AHH it upsets me. Oh well.

Ginny's speech about Sirius was a little... too much, I think. But not badly written at all!