Reviews for 1111
ok i like this chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
love this part with the chocolate confusion ,the kiss ,and the mistery of the shadowy figure ;)
Kayti13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
As hilarious as that is, and as much as I'm sure I'm gonna' love this story, you do realize that that's really kinda' creepy, right?
Victoriam Speramus chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Enjoyed this a lot. Interesting to know how Logan earned his cooking skills, and, of course, all the M/L goodness. I'm glad Max thought of the late present...
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love this!
Cali chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Haha great ending! That was so funny Love the story!
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
How in the world did I miss this when it was first posted? Must have been the flurry of other fic going on at the time -so very sorry, but it was fun to find today and read thru without having to wait!

I particularly liked the walk around the lake and the two of them taking in the view, both of the lake and each other! The cliffy disease made you stick in that broken limb, didn't it? (you just couldn't help yourself, I know...)

This was a terrific surprise to find, amid looking for a work break. Thanks for the "birthday" present-and hurry back to fic!
ravesta chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
loved that i have a gorgeous image of logan covered in choccie, i know hes Maxs but theres nothin wrong with dreamin!
Kyre chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
lol! The perfect ending. :) Thanks for the fic.
Kyre chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
I'm supposed to be working on something productive at the moment, but I couldn't help opening this story and catching up on it. (Restricting my fic intake for a couple of weeks is taking its toll!) I'm liking it, and I think chapters 5 and 6 were the best: the descriptions of the scenery at the lake, Max and Logan's thoughts about each other, the UST by the fire, the kiss, and yes, chocolate-covered Logan. Mm!

My phone rang at the exact moment the door opened in this chapter. It was perfect timing.

And I want to point out that this exchange had me laughing out loud:

-So what did you do?

-The right thing, of course.

-What, you forgave her and took her out for pizza?

-No, I dumped her and dated the roommate instead. Didn’t you ever wonder where I learned to cook?

I love that! I had to pause in my reading right there so I could finish laughing. :)
Mari chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Loved the denying thoughts at the beginning. “No, we aren’t like that, no way”

Kind of mean of Logan to tease Max by telling her stories of past he has no idea what effect it had on her…

Interesting body paint, hm?
babyangel86 chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
yeah... i enjoyed it... short and sweet...
ML Only chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Ahh, this is more like it - a shadowy figure in the doorway, lol! Now you've got me interested! :):)
Reilynn chapter 7 . 11/16/2005
The End? Sigh! Oh well. All good things must come to an end. Still, if you are up for one more scene, I know how to change the rating? :D

But I completely understand wanting to get stories done (cause we have too many 'in progress'). I like the way you wrapped this one up.

Thank you.
Maria656 chapter 7 . 11/16/2005
Very sweet-loved the happy endings all around!

You may go back to class now :-)
mizukimarr910 chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
NO so why don't you make that a fictional reality? and who the hell presumes to have the right to interupt logan's birthday present? if it's someone with a mission or trying to kill them i'll shoot you! please keep writing and update again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910

p.s. i think i was kidding about the killing you part *gleams evily* thanx mizukimarr910