Reviews for Fire Within Ice
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I agree wholeheartedly with this story, in subject, execution, and accuracy to the characters. Looking back, it is obvoius that this tale had a huge impact on my interpretation of the Roger and Dorothy.
iKiohri chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wonderful.

This fanfic seems honest and true to the characters.

I've always loved the interaction between Roger and Dorothy.

There's always something amusing, touching, and warming in their exchanges.

Man, if only there was a Season 3 for this series.

It definitely deserves it more than most of the long anime series out there.

But anyway, great job in this one-shot.

I only wish it was longer so I can enjoy it for a longer time.

:) But I'm happy nonetheless.

More power to you, and I hope you write more Big O fanfiction sometime soon. There's so few of them out there. It's a shame.
Bojack727 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Nicely written dialogue between the two characters. It works well because it seems more naturalistic.
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
It was simple and sweet, just the way I like it! Good job!

-Ahria
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
cute!
Raina chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was very sweet and very thought provoking. You can imagine the characters saying these things - in fact it almost sounds like a conversation they would actually have! Well thought out, well written.
ULTRAnormalMAN chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Heh, heh, heh... good comfy 'fic... the only thing I could wish to be better was this GODDAMN PLASTIC CHAIR I'M SITTING IN! Jesus, my ass has gone numb from so many hours of sitting in it, I just wish I had a big comfy office chair that I could snuggle up in while I click around on my computer...fuck! Oh yeah, good 'fic. Really comfy. But please continue, you should have Roger and Dorothy continue their conversation while they're relaxing by the fire and such. And do you know what would be just beautiful... if Roger and Dorothy just ended up sleeping together. No, Roger and Dorothy don't fuck,they just keep talking and talking, getting more and more interested until ... *ahem* just imagine it. The old ancient clock chimes midnight. Roger and Dorothy are standing outside the door to Roger's bedroom. Roger: "Huh, midnight already. I guess time flies when you're having fun." _ Dorothy: "..." _ Roger: "Well, it's pretty late, so I guess I'll just get going to sleep right about now." _ Dorothy: "..." _ Roger: "Good night, Dorothy." _ *Roger opens his bedroom door, and is just about walk in until...* _ Dorothy: "Wait." _ *Roger turns around to look at her.* _ Roger: "Yes, Dorothy?" _ Dorothy: "Roger... I... I want to talk to you some more." _ Roger: "Listen Dorothy, I would love to keep talking with you, I really do, but us humans have this little nagging requirement called sleep to uphold." _ Dorothy: "Then... could I... sleep with you, Roger Smith?" _ Roger: "Huh?" _ Dorothy: "I mean... I am an android, I do not require sleep, but I am able to sleep if I want to... I am not saying I want to engage in sexual intercourse with you, Roger Smith..." _ Roger: "Go on..." _ Dorothy: "...But could I just... be in bed with you, and maybe we could talk... or..." _ Roger: "Dorothy..." _ Dorothy: "Snuggle?" _ Roger: "..." _ Dorothy: "..." _ Roger: "Hmm... I can only think of one thing to say, Dorothy." _ Dorothy: "...I'm sor-" _ Roger: "I get the left side of the bed!" _ *Dorothy looks at him, a little astonished, and then smiles.* _ Dorothy: "We'll see about that, Roger Smith. But thank you, it will be good... to spend an evening not alone..." _ Roger: "Heh, I'm over 20 and I'm having a slumber party..." _ Dorothy: "You always were such a child, Roger Smith." _ Roger: "Yeah, yeah." _ *They walk into the bedroom, shut the door, and fall asleep in each other's arms, muttering secrets and passions and desires in the blackness of the night.* ...Yeah, and they're all playful and stuff. Can I wax-fucking-poetic or what? Heh. See what I mean? Your 'fic is so tingly-fucking-TINGLE, I love it! Probably because I'm so fucking-tired myself... 1:30AM... Saturady... need sleep... e-mail me, or something, lemme know what you think... *YAWN* ...Good night...
JissaChan chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wow! You did a wonderful job of portraying Dorothy and Roger in character. Keep up the good work!
garnetcloak chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
SO GOOD. keep writing, you're great. really, honestly. You're very good at

writing. You should write a real book of some sort, geez, i'd buy it in an

instant!
Shadow Ninja chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Good story. That was a very deep discution you put in there. I believe that Dorothy would have actualy asked Roger that in the cartoon. You have a good head on your shoulders not to mention some deep ussiues. The questions that Dorothy and Roger asked each other is perhaps something that we have all asked our selve's at one point or another.
Kinya Minone chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Good story.
Zhona Farlorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I like it, you captured their veiws very well!
Blue chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
There is a sweet touch in your writing. You have also caught the voices of Roger and Dorothy very well. Keep writing your short stories!
Serena chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
A lovely piece. I enjoy your insight.
Celestialmew chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Very nice and an interesting read. It is not so much a story as one scene of a scene ... yet it manages to convey a message all in one excerpt of dialogue. I like the way you think, Lord Malachite. You kept the characters mostly in character, and let our imagination wander. Thank you - now I will go look for all your other works.