Reviews for Those Loved and Lost
Zarohk Korobase chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Honestly, this seems a bit light on the angst. I love it, but I don't think it merited an angst warning. On the other hand, I was just re-watching Buffy Season Six, and reading some fanfic for the cartoon "Daria", so if nobody's actively getting their body or psyche maimed, it's happy-happy fun time.
Addicted1 chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
Lovely bonus epilouge (thank you!), and a great closing action sequence with the portal. I LOVE that you brought back some familiar allies (and villians!) from a variety of seasons, and I love that their inclusion in the story felt so natural. The return of the dead slayers was inspired, and I just loved Kendra and Nikki Wood! Thanks again for such a wonderful adventure and the restoration (and extension) of the characters' relationships.
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
I can't believe I didn't see the Anya line coming! I'm glad I didn't though; it made me tear up. And I love Annabelle. Is she based on someone you know? She seems exceptionally vivid to me. I am loving this story, as evidenced by the fact that I can't turn my computer off!
Addicted1 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
I always thought Anya would want Giles to walk her down the ailse-I mean, of all the Scoobies, he was most literally her father, since his alternate self broke the amulet that made her human. I would have loved that symbolism. Oh well. I'm glad you mentioned it!
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
You are the master of last lines! This one is great too. I've haunted for years (more than I'd like to admit), and your writing is definitely among the elite. I enjoy your word choice and the balance among dialouge, introspection, and action. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Addicted1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I love the contradictory imagery in the last line of this chapter-perfection! And I love that you're rebuilding the relationships that I'm sure caused most of us to love BtVS in the first place!
Colorado Springs chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
Outstanding! Such a great story, just kept getting better and better. Andrew made out like a bandit, no matter which epilogue one prefers, although to me anyone who ends up with Dawn ... well that's better than winning the lottery.

Thanks for sharing this great story.

BTW I'm registered on this site as maxthehobbit, but I'm too lazy to log in since I'm using dial up right now and it takes forever to get anything done. Two more years and I get cable back, then I start posting my own stories.

Right now I'm off to read your other stories, thanks for writing.
Colorado Springs chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Good job on the battle at Rona's house. Not very long, but enough action to make it worth reading. The only thing was that Xander killed more than 20 vamps ... seems even the newbie slayers could have done at least half that many, but experience does count! Really enjoying your writing style. The first couple of chapters were kinda boring, but that's almost a given since you have to 'set-up' for the good stuff. The best part is that you didn't spend half of each chapter on romance or whining.
Colorado Springs chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I think you're getting things confused. A convent contains Catholic Nuns, they are not witches and do not cast spells ... they say prayers. Wiccans/witches hang out in Covens where they do witch things like casting spells, such as Manitou Springs, just west of Colorado Springs. I don't mean to flame, just pointing out something. I suspect the next chapter will be more interesting, although this one isn't bad for a lead-in.
Colorado Springs chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Just for the record Buffy's eyes are green, not blue. Amazing how many writers are color blind.
Dimkaagon chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
OMG! This story was so amazing! Espeacially this last bonus epilogue, which made me smile and even tear up it made me so happy. Fantastic job! I loved this story a lot and you are a really great writer! I would really like it if you could send me the authour's commentary thing. Please! Thank you tons and tons for writing!
Dimkaagon chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
I'm a very dense person, so I never guessed Anya. That made me cry. I love her, and miss her character so much! Thanks for this awesome story!
Dimkaagon chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
This chapter really makes me want to cry. So sad. I really think that when Ethan wants to he has a good heart. Anyways, I've been reading your story all day, and it's really great so far! I'll hopefully be finishing it before the end of the day! :D Thanks for writing!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Those Loved and Lost", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1435.0
moonhowler15 chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
I started this a few days ago, intending to do a chapter a day, but seeing as I'm reviewing chapter 21 you can see how well that plan worked out. ;) This was a fantastic story: Focus on my favorite friendships, emotion, closure, and an interesting plot! My greatest wish for season 8 is that it will rebuild the used-to-be-tight-knit relationships of the Scoobies, so this was incredibly satisfying.

And if the option for the commentary is still open I'd love to read it.