Reviews for Kagome, The Lightning Enchantress?
defcon978 chapter 7 . 5/18
I think it should the pairings should be Ban/Kagome and Ginji/Natsumi. Great story by the way.
Vertigo Venom chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
This is a really good story. I vote for the Akabane/Kagome pairing. I hope that you will update this again soon! Keep up the great work. - V.V.
Foxluna chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
maybe this could be a Ban/Kagome/Kazuki pairing?
Foxluna chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
-giggling- im really liking this a lot and hope to read more soon.
i wonder if Shippo will transform into his beast form? you know like how Sesshomaru is a gigantic Dog... i wonder how big Shippo would be in his Fox beast form?
hmmmmmmmm
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
ApolloAres13 chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
awesome story so far I love it also if it is still up I would like to vote on Kazuki and kagome also ginji and natsumi
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I vote for Ban and Kagome. I think that is a good idea. Or for Shido and Kagome. I'm glad that Gingi remembers Kagome! :-)
Yugao702 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Can't wait to read more. For me in pairing definitely Kazuki/Kagome ;9
yukinari chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
interesting please update.
ChaosZaber chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
please update this soon, i just watched the 1st season of get backers and this is really good although it doen't show much of kagome's or shippo's or shiori's abilities yet. heck it doesn't show much of kagome's lightning abilites yet either.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
an idea a half blooded adobted lion demon that was adobted by kagomes mom and a little brother of inuyasha and a half bloded dragon demon that tries to claim the lion demon but inuyasha bro is wanting to claim her then her friend isnt letting him claim her dang that sounds like a mini versen of inuyasha i think you should use it (names you can change them though )(half lion kylila half dog inuyoya half dragon ryuga then her friends just a mini mikrou i think benki (bull demon half)that is ie him gropes every girl he sees(inuyoya friend) a mini souta (human demon slayer) keko a mini shippo (fox demon) madoka so there that sould work plz use it my computer wont let me put my chapters up so use the ideacause i cant use it

people will really like it
i now because i showed my whole school my stories and they were like can you write more
because it was funny romantic adventureist ( i forgat they fallow inuyasha and the gang into the well and all hell break loose when they find out )
autumnannette19 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Whats next, whats next?
lillithkat1 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
for the love of all that is holy! please please PLEASE update soon
Fruitlessberry chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
I would love for this story to be updated since it's a really good one D:
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 5/30/2011