Reviews for Missing:George
QuillDream19725 chapter 2 . 1/16
This is amazing! Never really thought of the twins doing missions but they would have wouldn't they? And this is good and definitely not crying. Maybe.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I Think this was very good... :) cant you write a continue?
chocolateMnMs chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
plz finieh this story its relly awesome!
meltedpoo chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Shorter than I expected...

I love the brotherly connection..

So cute
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Like the ending but a bit too fast-paced.

But nonetheless, I feel the need to finish it :D
hogwartshobbiton chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
aww George! noo lol :)

you two are really good at writing by the way and after reading your profile page wow you're cool! heehee and i can tell you like fred and george which is good :D but i cried at the end of hp7... anyway, great story again thankyou xx
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
He sighed. “Well, I apperated as close as I could to the sight- a little old abandoned warehouse. I had to walk about five miles just to get inside because there was this spell that wouldn’t let you apperate right inside the house. Then I started looking for George. It must have taken me two days just to find the right door. I was lucky-the guard was sleeping when I came in. Then I saw George. He was right inside the door, chained to the floor. You can still see where they had beaten him.” Hermione groaned. “Those were easy enough to get off. Then I had to get George back up to the apperation point without being seen. That was hard.” Fred stopped there, and looked at his twin.

Hermione gave out a little shriek. “Fred-oh, Fred! I do believe he’s coming around!”

And he was. George began to open his eyes, but when he saw Fred, he flung his hand over his head. “Why doesn’t he recognize me?” Fred asked Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They shrugged. Fred pulled George to him and held him as he shudder, warding off some unseen enemy. “It’s okay George. You’re with me now, and I won’t ever leave you again. And I promise you, I'll find the bastards that did this. And I'll make them pay. I'll make them all pay."

*sobs* I love this story, and I liked the nice brotherly moment at the end because it's just good. lol. Hahaha.I dunno...I just like that part. Okay before I further confuse you with my random babbling I'll just say that the story was amazing and I loved every word!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
“’Cause of this!” Ron growled. “Mundungus just brought it over.” He threw an envelope on the bed spread; it was blank with absolutely no marks on it. After staring at the envelope in disbelief for a minute, Fred picked it up with trembling hands. He tipped the envelope and a small pin fell out of it. At the sight of the object, Fred uttered a noise halfway between a sob and a shriek. Harry understood why immediately; this was one of the pins that Dumbledore had given to all of the members of the Order of the Phoenix, it recorded your thoughts instead of your words, and they were never supposed to take them off.

Harry looked at Fred and saw that he wasn’t going to make a move anytime soon, so he reached over and turned the pin on. George’s voice filled the room.

Fred and I just split up at the fork and the path I took is darker then the one we had just come down. This place is like a maze and it took me a quarter of an hour to get where I am now. There is a huge door right in front of me. Someone’s here.

There were sounds of a scuffle then- nothing

Okay before I start freaking out and have a panic attack about George I'll take a brief moment to tell you that I adored the above part, I love things with Fred and George because they're so close and I just like them. lol. Anyways: GEORGE IS OKAY? RIGHT? RIGHT? *panics*

Fantastic chapter!
brittney07 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
ok very good plz plz plz update. iwanna kno wat fare u stoped the story (jk) still write more plz
Freak in the Shadows chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
...You...Need...To...UPDATE! This is good! You may THINK you're finished, but you're not!
Largely Inconsequential chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Please make another! *sniff* It's so sad but..

twinsa chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
much better, I know you probably noticed, but you know that you are named after a character from lotr, but you haven't written any stories about it?
Butterfly Hippie chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
y does this say complete? KEEP GOING!
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is really good. I really like it, and I'm glad you like my story too. Haha, the Brotherhood of the Traveling Jacket. I've added three new chapters in case you want to check it out.
GreggoAddict chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
aww, poor george. i hope he'll be ok. update pleasee