Reviews for The Untold Story of Max Steeler
No Longer in Operation chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
that was great!

sequel, sequel, sequel!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I love a new story with an entirely new plot no one has used before. Usually I don't really like OCs, but you found such a unique gap for one that I can't help but love her.
o-boodasonline.no chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I think it was pretty great but was dissepointed at the end, i hoped u could get a more happy ending
Forlorn Melody chapter 15 . 3/29/2007
I loved the ending. Very intriguing. I'd like to see you use more detail in discribing settings, feelings, etc.
Maria Adela chapter 15 . 3/24/2007
Sad ending... this was great.. can't wait for your future fan fics. -
Kalaia chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
CLIFFY! AH POST SOON PLEASE!
Enchanting Sparrow chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
YAY! i do feel special! but, thats cuz i am actually still into this story. usually, i would have forgotten about a story after a while already. but i still luv this story, which shows how good it is! please update soon!
Maria Adela chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
This was a good update... I can't believe you left it off there... actually... I can... anyway... I can't wait till the next one... and you know I will bug you about it until you do... :P
Enchanting Sparrow chapter 13 . 2/9/2007
oh wow... how long has it been since i sent you a review? or a message for that matter? man, teen titans isnt on cartoon network anymore even, i guess i should've been on more often earlier right? well, no matter how long it has been, i still adore this story. hey, i dont know if this is too late, i mean, i ahvent been on in forever almost, but, do you think you could continue it? like, maybe you could finish it and stuff?

behold my sweet vocab skillz!

sincerely, Enchanting Sparrow
Tiger Comedy chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
Wow, awesome cliffhanger... but I can't stand them. :(

You must continue. I am reading every chapter you make and I will not stop until the very end! NEVERZ! :O

I love this story. :)

-TC
Maria Adela chapter 13 . 11/21/2006
Very nice... you kinda had me worried there when Max hit Terra with the rod.. anyway... can't wait till you update next... or else I'll bug you like Amanda did...:P
Tiger Comedy chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
I'm practically covered in cobwebs! What has TAKEN you?

Besides that, I still love Max and the story. Please update. Don't wait until another half a year this time, OK?

-T.C.
Feuille en Argents chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
Yay! Finally an update! I was so happy today when I finally looked on my favorites list and saw yours had been updated!

Gotta love this new chapter and the way the nanobytes plot from Apprentice has now evolved. I wonder what Max's, "mission" will be...

So you've been able to update after all these months...Let's see if I can update my stories now after my few months of break ;)

Feuille en Argents
Maria Adela chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
Very good.. it's about time... a few typos though... hehe.. anyway... good update... just hope the other reviewers haven't left or are plotting to kill you right now... anyway... I talk to you later... bye... update sooner this time...
Tiger Comedy chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
For some reason, I knew that something bad was going to happen to Max. It's always Max geting in trouble. I feel so bad for her!

Besides that, please, please, PLZ, continue! I love this story!

-T.C.