Reviews for Aposiopesis
theyurireviewer chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Need more linaga
Especially after re-watching thhe movie
Sakura cc chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Even if it is EXTREMELY late i must say this is a GREAT fic and very nicely written! Too bad it was made long ago XD GREAT JOB!
Dream7 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Aw, no more? ;_;
Dream7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Yay I like Lina/Naga too. _; It's the only femslash ... or slash, for that matter, I like in Slayers, actually.
Ihaven'tnameyet chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Keep the story going! :P
nagisa-fan chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
AWESOME STORY! ...its getting really good...though i see you havent updates in a while...well i hope you will get the inspiration to keep writing on this and maybe update in the near future...!
jedimasteryugi chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
hey i love the story
pokeme chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
hey i love the story
KnightSaberRage chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
instead of just rephrasing the whole "you did a damn good job writing this so update already damnit " comment, i want to knwo if you plan to keep this up?
A True Radical Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
I just want to say that I enjoyed this supremely written story. It's quite a shame that you dropped it; I was really wanting Naga to have some dialog. Well, it's still a good read and maybe one day you'll pick it back up, neh?
Slayers Linaga fan chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Very nicely done. A couple minor spelling and/or grammar errors (a pre-reader would be awesomeness in a box for you, propeling you from a far above average fanfiction writer to a decidedly superior fanfic writer... _ I'll volenteer if you'd like one... :D :P), but overall very nicely done! I dunno why Linaga is such a "no no" pairing (I've never seen much of the original Slayers, but I still prefer Linaga, myself...), but I like what I see here. Very nicely done overall, and while it seems currently to be plot driven, you have some decent character dynamics, which I hope will make the overall story a character driven one... I eagerly await more of this story, so please, please, PLEASE write more soon...
Raziel Tepes chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Hey, that story is really interesting ! I hope you will develop it soon !
cyberimp6 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Your story's developing very nicely. Good action sequences, although maybe you gave a bit too much detail when Trek killed Forn. So Trek knows Naga's original name, eh? I have a guess as to what their relationship could be . . .
writer-jm chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Glad to see an update! We've almost got Naga to talk! I'm really ready for some LinaNaga stuff though.

As for Japanese or English spell names.. who really cares? Dragu Slave or Dragon Slave? Doesn't matter. I like how you interlaced action with the spell casting. It was nice. You've definitely made Trek more than a boring OC too. Good stuff. I'm just really anxious to see the Lina Naga stuff. I'll be patient, I promise. (Maybe, hee hee)

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Yaa chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
o!

Please update soon, PLEASE!