Reviews for Ripples
I like this one.
Sonar chapter 31 . 11/10/2011
Nicely done.
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 34 . 2/18/2010
these are really good. it's hard to find good GITS fanfic, but i love your work! the BatouXMajor stuff is just brilliant, sometimes it can be to obvious, i always imagine them as subtle...

Well done and write more soon!
arsenicsands chapter 34 . 1/23/2010
Hey there. Just wanted to let you know that I was playing around in this fandom for the first time when happened across your drabble series, and it was an instant hit. You've got that clever, philosophical kind of style that I really admire. Plus everybody's consistently in character, which is certainly not an easy thing to do for 34 chapters.

I realize you're not writing this series anymore (looks like the last update was '06). But I hope you're reading the reviews anyway!
J.L. Stone chapter 34 . 3/22/2007
Oh my Gods! That was hilarious! xD

Can't stop laughing.
IronRaven chapter 32 . 7/22/2006
If this occured before his recruitment, it would be even stranger. I think Togusa is smart enough to figure out what the symbols are (Batou is obvious) if he thought about it.
IronRaven chapter 27 . 7/22/2006
Good work, but tech glitch. I can see Motoko having to keep the Yanks off of Saito, but he would have been a POW. Since he's a Japanese citizen, he would have been repatriated to Japan, where he would have probably faced charges of treason.

Most likely, the Major had to bail him out of a maximum security prison when she put the team together.
IronRaven chapter 21 . 6/16/2006
There is a kind of intimacy that forms between people who have worked as long a Batou and Motoko have, particularly in this line of work. It's based on respect, and duty, and in many ways can be stronger than romantic and sexual intimacy. They wouldn't have to finish eachother's thoughts- they just know what the other would do.

I suppose Ishikawa and the Major have something similiar, but Ishikawa usually isn't kicking doors with her. Batou is. Partner has many meanings.

Batou's problem is he's also smitten. Ever since the first time he heard her called "Queen Kong". :)
IronRaven chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
*howls with laughter*

Why would they need it indeed?
IronRaven chapter 17 . 6/16/2006
You got the Tachikoma dead on in thier personas and lines. As I've said before, I can hear thier voices with your work.
Admiral Larsen chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
After watching the final episode of 2nd Gig and then reading this, I'd have to say that for Section 9, its a pyrrihic victory. They lost their Tachikomas, Motoko lost Kuze, Section 9 is still spread very thin, the refugee problem is still unresolved, and well to me, it seems that the team has lost its innocence so to speak.

I can just imagine Gohda and his cronies thinking that if Section 9 was on the verge of triumph, then they would make the victory as costly as possible.

A very sad drabble and close to that portrayed in the show.
Taxxed chapter 34 . 5/13/2006
I reread this again, great stuff, and it helped quench my GITS fix. Thanks, Zuri.
Admiral Larsen chapter 30 . 5/11/2006
I can just imagine the many comedic horrors that would result from somthing like this all and played to the sound of some of Yoko Kanno's finest jazz music.

Well done as always.
GiovanniBlasini chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
Great work! Thus far my favorite is still #6 (Be Human - I'm very partial towards the Tachikomas), but they're all fantastic. Can't wait to see what's next.