Reviews for Only When it Rains
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Very nice, although spelling and grammar can be improved... Update? XD
LostInMind93 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I liked this story a lot and i think it has lots of pontencial to be realy good;) Hm wondering what realy happen with Fuji befor he walked down Tezukas road? and if he will be allright in the end and if Tezuka will follow him until he is safe. Hope you will continue soon. Thx ;)
XthirteenX chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
this is so cute! please update soon i love this! poor fuji hes sick!
Different Child chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Suggestion - continue? XD
RaphaellaNah chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Oh My Jesus! The last time you updated was on my birthday... Two, almost three, years ago. Update, this was truly going somewhere.
cody chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
this is quite good. i hope that you will finish it soon! keep it up!
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
are going to update this anytime soon?
CokeAddiction chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
this is really good! i can't think of anything that you need to work on, just have someone look over it to catch any mistakes u might make, if someone doesnt already.

-Rin

...i still cant believe that i couldnt answer the questions for Tezuka's english homework..._;
ROSE chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
that was a great chapter please reivew fast.
arimau chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
It was something nice to read...write more,you're good!I'll be waiting.
Deysi chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Pore fuji he passed out *starts crying*. Tezuka is so sweet in this story.

I realy love thes story.

P.S. How many chapters are there.

P.P.S You should realy put a kissing part in this.
Meino Nanako chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
It is a good story and you are a great writer, so please update! I'm sure you don't want to let down your readers, nya?
KaL KeY chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
I HATE CLIFF HANGERS! SO YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE SO THAT ITS NO ONE! *kitty eyes* plz!
faith lane chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
hey...

look i will be straight to the point. i love your story. i really do. but i am not satisfied. i want more from your story so PLEASE... continue...
GSandM chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

PLZ UPDATE, I WANNA KNOW WHATZ WRONG W/ FUJI-CHAN!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »