Reviews for Sirius The Kid
cissaheartssoda chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Well done :3D No I don't have a moustache! I just wanted it.

sweet-babie-phoenix chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
i loved it i hope you do updat by next week :D

can't wate for more!
imakeeper chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
KittyBlack208 chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
very good love it though longer chaoter would be more fun
StarsAreMassive chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
omg u must update lmao... jk wen u can.. i seriously love this story. You're such a good writer...
Lady Yurie chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
I think it would be great if it was Lupin again! btw great story plz update soon!
Hapi Djus chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
It's good, it's good, it's god (sounding alarmingly like Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty). So... How does Michael Dumbledore know Remmy? Did he bump into him on a train station, they became best friends, Micheal disapeared, and there was a big friend reunion at the school, or...? Sorry, I just ate almost a half tub of English toffee top ice cream.. M... Ok, keep up the brilliant work! You'll get an internet-actic cookie when you update!
sweet-babie-phoenix chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
cool i like that Sirius is going to school with Harry can't wate for the next chapter and teachers reactions to a 16 year old Sirius

keep wrighting
luvSnuffles chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
aw. cliff hanger. i hope the rest of the trio and ginny figure sirius out. and remus teaches! oh that would be priceless. and to see sirius in snapes class...yes 2 marauders at hogwarts would kill snape. update soon! take care, ~heatherkay
imakeeper chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
ugh! dont leave us hanging!
mapplepie chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
thats funny and original. . update soon pleaze
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
go sirius! loved the prank on malfoy! and i still can't wait to see all the reactions. planning to torture snape, eh? wish i could help... he is such a jerk!
luthien-yavetil chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Please continue
Duffyduffyduff-dufftownnnnnnn chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
That was cool, please write more...or I will be forced to break your neck...

just kidding, great fic
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
so he knew this was coming... but what's going to be great is when they get to school. i know some of the teachers will recognize sirius, and as for the potions jerk in particular... uh-oh.