Reviews for Victoria Base Affair Extended Edition
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
I'm not sure whether I should kill you or praise you. It was such a sad ending! *sobs* you should make a sequel, that has a happy ending-important.

and yes, I love this story-I've read it about 20 times now and still can't get enough.
Asukasoryo chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
An amazing story! I truly loved it, it's one of the best Treize/Zechs story I've ever read. The way you depicted both of their personalities was both intensely appropriate and exactly as I saw them. It's such a shame they had to leave each other in the end (and such a shame Treize/Zechs isn't canon) but it had to be done.

Thanks for this wonderful story.
natasha chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
that was so beautiful. I definately cried though, big time. it was so beautiful though. well done.
Valtana chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Wow. Simply wow. I don't think a story has ever moved me to tears before. The ending was fantastic. Thank you so much...and keep up the good work.

Adieu

Valtana
Mornwey chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
*sniffle* That was adorable...well, as adorable as tragedy and seperation can be. I feel so sorry for them. And I'm glad I'm not the only person who regards Treize/Zechs as 'neglected canon' more than anything else. A magnificent piece of work. Well done

Peace out

~TSD
Mornwey chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
I'll get to the real review later - right now I've just read your author's note, and I'd like to point out that Zechs can't be 19 at this point, because he's 19 when the GW canon begins.

Peace out

~TSD
aclytie chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
I do love your fic! It is great! But I find something that I would like to point out. Zechs could not be a Count when he was still a cadet, could he? Coz it seems that the rank and title is given as a reward. Proof is that when the Gw series begins, Zechs is Lighting Baron, and after he defeats Gundam, he is promoted to Count, so his nickname becomes Lightning Count. Just a thought :P
Gohatto chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
It has been a long, long time since I have cried at a fanfiction, yet this one has me sobbing like a baby. It's fantastic - and going on my "favourite stories". I don't ordinarily read 6x13 fics but this is enough to convert me as a hardcore fan; I agree with you that there was definitely something between Treize and Zechs - the unspoken emotion is there in volumes. Really well-written and gorgeous; thank you for sharing!
Tanya G chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
That was written beautifully. It was heartbreaking, and perfect.

I am very happy that you decided to share it.

Thank you.
Renee Stancato chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
I agree with you that this seems so real. I was crying pretty heavily by the end of this. (and i'm so glad i'm not the only one that coulda swore Trieze and Zechs were more than just friends; thought i was going insane) And it's a simply amazing author that can work in steamy sex scenes while not loosing story plot!
TornadoconDoc chapter 11 . 2/1/2006
You have made a gundam fan out of me Good work as always.
Sandileina chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
I daresay your lemons are getting even better! ;P The fight scene was good too. I really enjoyed this chapter. Things are really starting to pick up now, hmm? Poor Treize must be feeling all crisis-ness. If that makes any sense whatsoever to you... I love this story to bits, as I'm sure you must realise by now ;p and I can't wait for your next update! _

Ever admiring,

~Sandy~
SeekJustice chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
This fic has everything! Fight scenes, love scenes...love making scenes. _ Definate favorites material. The only thing this fic needs is an update.

*hint hint*

Two-Bit
Sandileina chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
Weeh! There's Noin! _ I really like her. Though, it did annoy me slightly in the series/movie when she kept on going, "Zechs..." But hey, that's just me, and I tend to have little patience for non-yaoi pairings in animes anyway ;;

Another interesting chapter! Bless Zechs, being needy. :D Does Une know about their relationship, or suspect something's up? I hope she doesn't take it too hard if she does... though... it might be interesting... *Sighs and rubs eyes* Ehh, I need more sleep in order to do a proper review.

Sorry about the completely rambly and kind of pointless review. ;; If I just wasted a minute of your life, then I'm very sorry.

Please update soon!

~Sandy~
Darkness Eternal chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
wow, this story is so great! it's been a while since I read a story as well written as this one, great work!