Reviews for Wolfe Pack
brightflare chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
plz update sometime!
Dani chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
when will the next chapter be up? I'm intrigued.
Evci chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Id love to read some more of this !
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
These two chapters you had here are good. I like the stories that bring in Ryan's past in different ways.

Serenity
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I hope you come back to this...it looks like a really good story and I'd definatly like to read more of it!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Pretty good chapter! Are you ever gonna finish it? I love when Ryan gets into trouble! Hope you haven't abandoned your fic! If so, that's sad, especially for me! Oh, well, please update soon!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Really like the beginning! I hope the rest is just as good!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
i know how school can get in the way of writing, but please update soon!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
ouch! that was unfair...
Midst Ride chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Nice. Please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
ok seriously update

i want and update now or i will throw shoe at you
I Murder Asparagus 4 Fun chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Aww... I liked the detail about the shoes. Again, personal details. Very humanising. I'm not so sure about the sudden deluge of information at the end... it's good, but mightn't it be more compelling to leave your readers guessing? Just give snippets of information here and there...? Oh, and maybe work on chapter titles...? I love this story. It's a whole new take on Ryan. I look forward to your updates :)
I Murder Asparagus 4 Fun chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ooh... Very good. I like your characterisation. When Horatio said that about uncaring families being 'more common than we'd like to admit' and he exchanged a look with Ryan I thought there was a certain undertone... Only Ryan did do Chemistry at university and when talking to that rich kid inheriting the island he mentioned inheriting a fridge- perhas that's just him trying to deflect attention from his wealthy background or he's suggesting that that's all he's worth to his parents. I liked Delko's thoughts about the scratched UV glasses and batteries... a nice personal touch. Very human. The only thing that I think could have improved the story is if you saw it through a more definite POV e.g. Delko- sees the mother, wonders who she is, is surprised at Ryan's behaviour... All in all; very good and I look forward to reading more :)
Kaijin chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Great story! Hoped if I added a review you might write more? Please?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »