Reviews for The Nature of Love
RedWingedFalcon chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Why must you make such sad stories? I loathe you...But I loathe myself even more for enjoying them...
nijibug chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I can't help feeling that this would have made a stunning multi-chapter. LadyRinRemix's premise worked wonderfully.
Amadoni chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Interesting. However, you said Kane was a quarter Youkai. How is the possible with his real parents being Sesshomaru and Rin?
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
hn
Teela daemon chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, that was amazing, I absolutely love it. Both the stories were excellent. The way you described the characters, the plot and even though it was sad at the same time it was truthful and believable. You have my gratitude for giving the realistic view in to the future of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. Thanks and keep working like that.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I am loving your stories.
AngDen chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That's so sad...I was crying!
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh my gosh! So sweet and so sad! I bet BOth Sesshomaru and Kane had their own mess of emotions. Well, another story well down. To be perfectly honest, I had wondered if you would make a sequal to your other fic, it had such potential, and here it is! I don't know why I didn't suggest it, but whatever. I'm just glad that you're writing. The only thing that I didn't really like when reading was that you didn't really describe Kane or Ai. And during the transformation, are you saying that he had silver hair before, but was replaced by black hair? That's confusing. Could you please e-mail me and tell me why? I'd really appreciate it.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
*sighs* I've read both stories, even though I neglected to review the first one, I want you to knwo i loved both of them very much! I honestly can't see why anyone who want to flame a talented author like yourself, unless it's simply out of pure jealousy. Anywyas i hope that won't stop you from writing more little gems liek thes! luv kira