Reviews for What Must Be
gamershacked chapter 7 . 4/14
UPDATE pls
ybarry chapter 2 . 2/4
Hasn't been updated since 2006 ...?
I am assiming that you have abandoned this story ..and left your followers dangling in the wind ...
And
It's a shame ..because it IS good and well written ..!, my advce is to finish it ..you never know when a editor at a publishers will be bored and dnter this
forum.
Look at 50 shades of grey ..? That piece was found on a fanfiction ...and nos their making a movie ..?
Tanneal chapter 1 . 1/26
Great story, really enjoyable and with a twist to everything because now Guts knows everything that will tear his life asunder. The only things he will need to do is not repeat the mistakes that will lead Griffith to fail in his ambition and start the apocalypse.
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Can I say that I slightly hate you? Mainly because this most amazing anime/manga doesn't have a lot of good long and well written fanfictions, and this one really sparked some hope, its so well written really in character and wonderful, and I really really really would have loved for it to have been completed, but as a fellow writer I understand slightly. Either way, this is one of the best, if not the best, Berserk fanfiction on here and I hate to see it left this way. Thanks for the great read and I still hold a small glimmer of hope that this fanfiction will one day be brought back to life. Best regards

Crazy4Wolverine
chronos guardian chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
keep it up, you were right. there arent enough long stories for this anime/manga.
Reader chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Great stuff! Please, for the sake of my sanity, keep writing! I need to understand what's happening! :)
dragonblack chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Excellent.
Kamizacondor chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
It's been a very long time since your last update and I understand that it wont be continued. I just wanted to say how well written this is. The story fits in a way and the struggle of Guts with his 'reality' is really well done. Compliments on you for making it this far!
Videodogs chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
A wonderful and absorbing story with an interesting premise. I really enjoyed it and hope you get back to it someday :)
Viktorius chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Would love an update!
Fan with no account chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
I love this story! Please don't abandon it! On your profile it says incomplete not abandoned, so I still have hope for those 40ish chapters it says this story will take :)! I love how this story is developing and I can't wait to see him interact with Griffith. Hopefully you get interested in writing this story again, I will keep looking for updates!
S0uLEat3R333 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
One of the few enjoyable berserk fics... But im guessin from the last update, that this one's gonna be discontinued? Sad, just when it REALLY got interesting...
obviously-no-skillz chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Wow. The way you write...is GREAT. It's not often one finds a Berserk fic written this well. I don't have any problems with it, it's that good. Keep it up!
Ranglar chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is the only worthwhile Berserk fan fiction that I've found so far. I hope you pick it up again someday.
dangerverse chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
great story so far, congrats with your freshma year, updat soon .