Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
Honestly, the Potters are just ad bad-if not worse-than the Dursleys.
Anon chapter 46 . 5/25
Wow.. I knew Sirius was going to die some how earlier in this book, with all of the abuse, and his mental health being so bad. It stills breaks my heart, but hopefully he can join Regulus now
Chalilodimun chapter 51 . 5/25
This was a really good book! Maybe my favorite at the moment. I'm hyped to read the next. I'm really impressed with how you handle your story, it is really amazing. Thank you!
Chalilodimun chapter 47 . 5/25
Draco is the elder, I'm sure of it!
Chalilodimun chapter 47 . 5/25
Draco is the elder, I'm sure of it!
Anon chapter 36 . 5/25
Sirius needs to be dismissed and checked into St Mungos. Bumbledore did not have his best interest in heart, and should have worked on healing Sirius' mind all these years. I really would love redemption for Sirius, especially with the abuse he suffered, and now his patched up mind thats not alright
pkunnoot chapter 40 . 5/20
I don't think anyone is hopeless really. And it's Harry's right to love Connor. They're brothers, after all. But I also think that Draco has every right to not trust Connor. Because what happened, happened, and though your apologized and your brother accepted doesn't mean it's all disappear. Mistake was there, and scar won't ever fully heal. Maybe someday it wouldn't hurt anymore, but you'll still remember it. And if Harry's going to move on from it, I would at least have someone to remember it for him. maybe he would overlooked those hurtful things that Connor did in the past, but I expected that Severus and Draco would always held it accountable, and thought that those things are not just the past, but something important to remember.
SirchSidhe chapter 51 . 4/28
A wonderful story, with beautifully written characters.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 51 . 4/12
I love that Fawkes is with Harry now. But Fawkes reminds me painfully of Sylarana's loss. I miss her greatly. Especially her sass and penchant for threatening to/attempting to bite people.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 50 . 4/12
I tossed the thought of the voice being him back and forth ever since it first appeared and mentioned both the pain and the tie to people with ties to Voldemort. That is a brilliantly constructed idea. Gods, it makes me miss Sylarana though, Harry having yet another voice in his head.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 43 . 4/12
I don't trust the locket Sirius was given.

That very vague author's note at the beginning of the chapter has only served to make me more paranoid.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 41 . 4/12
That unbinding? Absolutely beautiful.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 35 . 4/11
I loved this chapter. It made me feel content and happy.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 20 . 4/11
No, Severus. Save the deadly (I'm assuming) potion for Dumbledore.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 19 . 4/11
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!

Also, what the hell Sirius? I like the grey Dementor and that Harry promised to free them (because when the Dementor released his magic, he did it without harming him so I believe they have the potential for good in them). I feel a fierce pleasure that Dumbledore is terrified.
4,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »