Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
ChArA pHaNtOm-CiPhEr chapter 45 . 5/25
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD HARRY YOUR GOING TO GET STRANGLED BY ME GO BACK AND GET FUCKING HELP
ChArA pHaNtOm-CiPhEr chapter 30 . 5/22
I've never loved shape more than I do at this memment
ChArA pHaNtOm-CiPhEr chapter 12 . 5/20
Please move the mounrines that's great
HufflepuffBanana chapter 51 . 5/4
Having also read SC and NMBBS, I find this a wonderful sequel. I'm impressed, and excited to see what FANP brings.
Dumbles is like Hitler
Willow chapter 51 . 4/9
I've no words, I've never seen a series this good before
falsepermanence chapter 51 . 3/12
wow this installment of the series was damn good, like it engaged and floored me completely. i never know what to expect from this fic and i love that. i can't wait to continue to the next fic
namelessjoker chapter 1 . 2/22
biting his toenails? oh my god, this is pure GOLD,, IM YELLING SKSJSJSK
gemsaysfeelings chapter 40 . 2/13
I suddenly ship Hermione and Zacharias in this fanfic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
Noooooo! Not Harry's snake! I was so attached to her! She was so helpful!
Samuel chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
Holy shit kill Dumbledore please that bastard deserves this
Dragonjek chapter 15 . 11/24/2017
"He thought he saw a swift, two-legged thing that was not a bird, with grasping talons and claws on its feet big enough to tear a man in two."

...

GAAAAAH
YOU ARE FUCKING MESSING WITH MY MIND
Okay, breathe
Claire-Potter7 chapter 18 . 10/16/2017
I feel so sorry for Albus. Why does every story make him seem like a villain? He deserves a break ;( Yes I know that he's manipulative but still...

Good story! I really prefer the way Harry was in the first fanfic than here (mostly because I'm a sadist when it comes to stories but a huge coward IRL) but I'm too interested to find out more about this Harry than to stop xD.
LingeringShadows88 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Fuck Sirius, he is abusing Harry. I hope when they all realize what they have done, Harry will cut them out of his life. But knowing Harry, he probably won't.
3,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »