Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
Reaver chapter 49 . 5/23
Logged out again. I feel (personally! I'm probably wrong.) - that your plots are beautiful but that sometimes your subplots of relationships and such are a bit too blunt. This fanfic has, however, brought to light my absolute preference for Sirius. Although I always am partial towards protagonists of stories (and as such recognize my faults in blindly supporting Harry and being vindicated when the Chosen One reveal finally occurs), I never realize just how much I like certain characters until I find myself envisioning them in different scenarios. I also found out I am less ambivalent towards Snape and more inclined to view him favorably, although nowhere to the extent of favoring Sirius. But above all, I think I've learned that despite my partialities I am fairly quick in dispelling them. I was a pretty big fan of Lily Potter and this fanfic clearly has the capability to turn the notion upside down.
I never would have found these things out about myself had I not read your story. Thank You.
The Weaver of Stories chapter 46 . 5/23
For the first time in 9 years (that is half of my life, albeit one immaturely led), a story has made my heart thump. Well done.
The Weaver of Stories chapter 30 . 5/23
I wish my intelligence had this depth. Genuinely well-thought-out chapter. My only question is whether such a gift is acquired or innate. I am signed into my own account in the off chance that you might check up on your old fanfiction account and maybe talk a little bit about your story and the levels of deception you put behind it. But you most likely have bigger and better things to tend to. If nothing else, I just wanted to let you know that your writing is amazing, but the tact and strategy in the interactions between characters is absolutely brilliant.
-Reaver
P.S. What really set me off laughing and clapping in my seat and making me look like a total idiot was the throwback to Scrimgeour's cheeriness about forms, when he mentions his aversion to default of such after denying guardianship transfer
GlowDust7501 chapter 49 . 5/20
Holy shit. I’m probably so wrong but why do I think the prophecy is Harry and Draco now? Like there’s the whole power thing but Draco is older and he loves Harry so so much
sarahsezlove chapter 51 . 4/25
Totally bloody wonderful.
Again.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 4/23
Thank goodness I’m on holiday and able to spend my time in this brilliant world.
ThatCqm chapter 47 . 4/13
Draco is the elder
Quastorium chapter 12 . 2/10
Draco is being manipulated by Dumblebore isn’t he?
Quastorium chapter 5 . 2/10
Minerva I love it when she is as amazing as she is, was always one of my favorite characters
harusakura505 chapter 51 . 2/7
Great book, marvelous story, so well planned and executed. Can't wait to start the 4th! Also I look forward to the 5th book, it's my fav. Wonderful work friend!
harusakura505 chapter 35 . 2/5
Wonderful! Beautiful! Joyous! Glad that Harry can't get some good out of this, and sometging does come out of darkness. Connor compelling him was the last straw and gave him the push he needed to shatter the last bit of the web tied to his love and duty.
harusakura505 chapter 27 . 2/5
Last time pays for all. Oh Harry. My heart always breaks for him, and I know both that visceral hope and joy, then the extreme of having it ripped away. It's almost too much to bare. My boy, my sweet sweet boy. I may have a dusty feeling in my eyes too TT
harusakura505 chapter 26 . 2/5
No no no no no no no no no. Don't. Don't do it. Fuck.
harusakura505 chapter 25 . 2/5
Oh no, no no no nooo, Lucius you dunderhead! I distictly remember this chapter because of Lucius' messiness (? Disorganization?) but forgot that this was the dramatic exit chapter. I thought Dumbledore was the cause of that exit but obv misremebered. Sad chapter, not looking forward to the holidays because poor Harry is going through the wringer.
harusakura505 chapter 22 . 2/4
Nooooo not the cold state! Don't do it Snape! Just because you understand what being a parent is like doesn't mean you can fly off the handle and do as your vengence demands. Feeling small and helpless and unable to aide your child is a PART of parenting. This chapter was action packed and thrilling! Off I zoom to the next chapter!
4,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »