Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
pikachucat chapter 51 . 10/26
atlantis51 chapter 27 . 10/18
OMG! I can't BELIEVE Harry took his mother's magic! But, she deserved it, that IS for sure! Kudos to Harry! And Dumbledore will be freaking PISSED off! Yahoo!
atlantis51 chapter 22 . 10/17
Isn't Snape AWESOME? I love him...
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 10/17
Seriously? I can't WAIT to read what the REAL story is with Sirius! And, honestly, WHY,in this fic, is he so fucked up?
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 10/17
I'm REALLY wondering which side Lucius will end up with, at the end of your story! I feel almost sorry for him. *almost*
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 10/17
So, WHO is Starborn? Is it a Centaur?
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 10/17
Kudos to Snape! And DOWN with Dumbledore!
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 10/17
Honestly! Here we go again, with Harry NOT accepting his Merlin-given fate!
Dratias chapter 51 . 10/16
Oh my lord.. Simply amazing! God I love this series. I know I've more or less stated this in both of my previous reviews for the other fics, but you just do such a great job of having your own storyline and plotline compared to the original books. Your stories are so _original_ and creative compared to them.

When I began reading this book to continue the series, I honestly did not know what to expect. And what I did read, was by far extraordinarily much more incredible than what I had imaged. You have a gift, I'll give you that.

Some thoughts I had while reading the book:
I really love that Fawkes chose to go with Harry. It felt right.
By chapter 30, I was literally wishing I could go into the book just to kick Dumbledore's sorry ass. I was raging for a while irl.. The old bastard.. I reeaaallllllyyy hate him. I'm glad he got his overblown head deflated just a bit by Harry's reasonings and unquestionable logic in their conversations. (I'm still hoping he dies early in all honesty though.. preferably in pain.. allot of it..)

I have to say that you do Draco very well. He's absolutely adorable, the way he feels for Harry. It's so sweet. I've always loved Harry/Draco pairings, they're so different but it.. it feels like a good difference. Enough that together, they make one hell of a pair.
I highly approve of what Lily got. (short of wishing she had died) She was just as much of a manipulate bastard as Dumbledore was. Worse, in some cases by just how much she brainwashed Harry.

I feel very, very sad for Sirius. I wish he had had a chance to live a happier life. He died well though, in the end. He died bravery and with honor.
You've gotten me quite fascinated by Remus by now. I'm eager to see if Harry truly does have the power to eliminate the wolf curse inside him.
As for Harry himself, you've simply done an amazing of showing us his character, his thoughts and feelings, his goals. I'm overly impressed by it.

I also really love how creative you are by all the Pureblood dances and rituals. As well as the astounding way you described Walpurgis and all that entailed during that night.
The gifts you think up of for Christmas, dances, and birthdays are amazingly inventive. Most fics merely show the same things, such as Quidditch gloves or Honeydukes chocolates. You literally make the most ingeniously creative gifts. I particularly liked the Phoenix statue and the Emotion bottles/snake that you thought up.

Now I am eager and excited to continue on with this series of yours. I wonder how or if the Goblet of fire shall be making an entrance and if so, how it will go along. You've done such a stunning job on this series, thank you for it.

- Dratias
chelley.rising chapter 49 . 10/2
Oh wow. This story has of course been an emotional roller coaster, but that was the first time I actually was reduced to tears. Not even when Harry's Locusta died and THAT was immensely painful. Maybe because, like Harry, I was still caught up in the whirlwind of revelations. Sirius, on the other He truly was a complex character, but at the heart of it all he had a good person. To see him returned to the stars was so fitting and brought tears to my eyes
chelley.rising chapter 43 . 10/2
Aw damn
chelley.rising chapter 40 . 10/2
*rolls eyes* Can Harry just assume the position of Boy-Who-Lived already? Can we learn the truth about the first prophecy and who's really the older twin? Or how Harry got his scar? Or what the second prophecy is? Lol I need to know
chelley.rising chapter 35 . 10/2
Hell. Yes.
chelley.rising chapter 27 . 10/2
And now I'm crying. Oh man, finally. FINALLY! I've waited so long for his revenge
chelley.rising chapter 26 . 10/2
I'm screaming, and not in a good way
3,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »