Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 27 . 9/19
This story is way too good.
I'm glad we reached this point. A part of me wants to see Connor, James, Sirius and Remus' reaction to what Harry did.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 19 . 9/19
Finally!
This chapter made me so happy.
the-cari-moose chapter 47 . 8/27
DRACO IS THE ELDER!

Oh god the intricacies though, the mind it must have taken to sculpt all this together. You are fantastic.
the-cari-moose chapter 41 . 8/27
I don't have words.

Wow.
the-cari-moose chapter 28 . 8/26
I actually love all these little interludes that you do, it creates a great contrast to the story and gives the reader lots to think about.
the-cari-moose chapter 27 . 8/26
Those last few paragraphs were so beautiful. I feel as though there is a double meaning in the dance, but really the writing and portrayal were so beautiful, I don't even have words to describe the cord they struck in me.
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 8/25
Dumbledore made me so mad I could have literally - screamed! Or thrown something! God have a way with words, I HATE DUMBLEDORE.
10293185utoa chapter 33 . 8/12
i can't wait for fucking connor to die!
abn0989 chapter 27 . 8/2
My heart just broke when I read that last paragraph. Still cannot stop crying. I absolutely love this story.
ebbuu chapter 40 . 7/14
Man they are being complete assholes, it's strangely satisfying.
EXCITED chapter 49 . 7/14
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT WAS NARCISSA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES
Caed chapter 24 . 7/8
I can see why you were excited for scrimgeour. Hes delightful.
Fuck you. This is so fucking stupid! Harry is so weak and Snape just won't fucking help him! HARRY SHOULD FUCKING KNOW THAT THE STUPID PHOENIX WEB IS BAD! YET HE STILL LISTENS TO IT LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT WITH SHIT FOR BRAINS!

AND THEYRE UNDERESTIMATING DUMBLEDORE SO MUCH!

Fucking terrible this story is.
Ivar Hugo chapter 32 . 5/25
I don't know about Light or Dark, Gryffindor or Slytherin, but whatever Lily and Dumbledore are doing and have been doing is EVIL, pure and simple. That they don't recognize this also makes them ignorant morons. Evil, ignorance, stupidity: the worst kind of combination.

It's just book 3, and I can't imagine you keeping up this level of hatred-inducing developments for four more years. Something is bound to happen.

Onto next chapter...
Ivar Hugo chapter 11 . 5/24
Your Snape is beyond awesome. And I consider it a testament to your skill that you have made me like (kinda) Connor again, what with his antics last term. I do hope he manages to escape the demented influence of his parents and Dumbledore.

And Dumbledore... I'll just wait and see. Perhaps he's going senile.
3,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »