Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
Noooooo! Not Harry's snake! I was so attached to her! She was so helpful!
Samuel chapter 16 . 12/2
Holy shit kill Dumbledore please that bastard deserves this
Dragonjek chapter 15 . 11/24
"He thought he saw a swift, two-legged thing that was not a bird, with grasping talons and claws on its feet big enough to tear a man in two."

...

O_O

Is that a VELOCIRAPTOR?!
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
GAAAAAH
YOU ARE FUCKING MESSING WITH MY MIND
Okay, breathe
Claire-Potter7 chapter 18 . 10/16
I feel so sorry for Albus. Why does every story make him seem like a villain? He deserves a break ;( Yes I know that he's manipulative but still...

Good story! I really prefer the way Harry was in the first fanfic than here (mostly because I'm a sadist when it comes to stories but a huge coward IRL) but I'm too interested to find out more about this Harry than to stop xD.
LingeringShadows88 chapter 1 . 10/1
Fuck Sirius, he is abusing Harry. I hope when they all realize what they have done, Harry will cut them out of his life. But knowing Harry, he probably won't.
kittykat477 chapter 51 . 9/20
Ah. I knewwww it. Harry's the boy who lived and Draco is the elder who loves him. I'm absolutely in love with this story. The plot and the structure of the writing itself is spot on. I cant believe its taken me this long to find this series.
Emily Hefko chapter 24 . 9/16
I have a great deal of respect for your talents, but this last section contains a great many contradictions and the motivations of the characters have all but fallen to pieces. You have begun rushing I think, and are attempting to explain away a great many issues on flimsy, weak excuses. I don't see why Snape's office would reek of dark magic or that Rufus would suddenly, blatantly, not really privately at all (since Harry can glance across the room at Snape and the other Aurors) trust Harry completely with all his motives or quite suddenly and with no building of acquaintance nearly pledge his allegiance to Harry's building power, which Harry has not even declared as a legitimate option in any way. Furthermore, there is absolutely no reason to believe that the head of the Aurors would need confirmation from Harry that the Aurors serving under him are working secretly to support Dumbledore, who up until now within this story has not been portrayed as a considered threat to the wizarding community. In fact, to all appearances, he is held in high regard and great trust and allowed to supervise the majority of the communities children. The number of implausibilities in this section and the last couple is rather exhausting, but the main ones are that security is actually so lax at Hogwarts that all of these violations can occur and no great reaction be made, that Lucius and Narcissa are so estranged that they fail completely to communicate their analysis of the situation with each other(I've been married a number of years so my perspective affects my view here, they have weathered a great deal together, their relationship should be much stronger) and that Snape is so committed to Harry's protection and yet is completely unaware of his movements much of the time despite his awareness of the grounds rules violations already occurring and his apparent practice of Dark Arts right under the headmasters nose on School grounds, and what are those dark arts any way and why doesn't that alarm Harry or Rufus who both supposedly oppose Dark Arts strongly and seek to define them more stringently than even Dumbledore or other respected community leaders, etc...and why are those detectable considering Harry's intense magic tend to be the main focus of any other character in his presence...
Emily Hefko chapter 23 . 9/16
Too much straight up telling in here. Do we really need to be told all this unknown entities motivations? Does it make sense? What of the all-important dance? Is this the way Lucius enemy would really take control of him? How would he communicate? You do so much very well, but you have a habit of lapsing into long passages of explaining everyone's motives which frankly tend to bore and insult your reader. Better to leave something unsaid for us to conclude for ourselves, and in this case, the same holds true for your characters
Nevara5 chapter 18 . 9/11
Wow I don't think I've ever hated Dumbledore so much. And that memory, how could any parent do such a thing? Makes me sick, and reminding myself that it's only fiction isn't helping, there are many abused children in this world. You play with my emotions like a master violinist, well done.
Nevara5 chapter 15 . 9/11
Please, don't let Dumbledore bind him again,not after all he's been through, all he's overcome! Gods this story is keeping me on edge, excellent work!
Nevara5 chapter 14 . 9/11
I know I'm rather late to be joining the reviews, and so far I've read up through chapter 15 of CooDM, and I need to say something, even if no one ever sees this or replies lol. First, you are an amazing, talented writer, despite the darkness I've been immensely enjoying every word so far and am vastly relieved and thrilled to see all sequels are completed. I don't know if I can adequately express how much the story has been overwhelming me, the psychology is amazing! I keep hoping I'm going to wake up, I mean that poor Harry will wake up and this will all be a nightmare! I know this is alternate universe obviously but I can't believe that Lily would do something like this and it's just crazy what poor Harry's been through. Remus is absolutely correct that this is abuse, how could anyone condition, emotionally manipulate, demand so much of a child!? Four years old!? Dumbledore, I know he's a manipulative bastard even in cannon, but what is WRONG with him? Really brings to light an excellent "do the ends justify the means" debate, and further debate what justifies the "greater good". Is it alright to torment your own son, to control him, shape every moment of his life,make him a sacrifice, the sacrifice, for the chance that hundreds or thousands of others could be saved. And I don't know the answer to that question! What have you done to my head? Lol. Most of my mind is screaming, raving against the very idea of hurting a child in any fashion, whatever the reason. But then those, what ifs? Excellent job messing with people, now I need to find someone to debate this with. But, thank you, for sharing this with us, for spending so much time and doing so much work. Please, please never be afraid to write original works, you have a gift.
tigerlily124 chapter 51 . 9/3
Great job! I do hope Snape is in the story a bit more now though. Loved the story!
tigerlily124 chapter 50 . 9/3
Ha! Thought it might be Regulus. Great chapter!
tigerlily124 chapter 49 . 9/3
Nice! I'm really liking this!
3,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »