Reviews for Comes Out of Darkness Morn
yourfoxydope chapter 8 . 12/8/2023
pls delete this shit
Camille785 chapter 23 . 11/25/2023
Just started reading this series some time ago! It is incredibly and has me completely hooked. I think I know who Starborn is, though... so exciting! Can't wait to see if I'm write
Cinthya Gabriela chapter 9 . 10/14/2023
Harry is cute lol
Dauntless10 chapter 18 . 9/16/2023
I remember an authors note from a chapter, early to midway through the first book, that said something along the lines of “you’ll get some answers in this chapter, but not all, unfortunately you’ll have to wait for chapter xyz (abc of the third book) for the full reveal”. And I remember at the time I didnt even have any questions, I remember thinking “what answers? This is all making sense to me, and there are no mysteries?” Oh, oh how wrong I was. Love, love, LOVE. I can’t put this series down, and I’ve hardly slept the past 24-48 hours, but I wouldnt do anything differentlyI NEED to know, lol.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 51 . 8/10/2023
SUBLIME! Harry's growth in power is so fun and satisfying to read. And the plot and twists! Chef's kiss. Draco is cute, being all protective. Also, I'm salivating at the idea of Dumbledore getting what he deserves. Stunning work!
Tony Moonstone chapter 51 . 7/13/2023
What a good end to book 3.
This story was great to read.
Lots of action, drama, betrayal and love.
Finally the brothers are back together.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Onward to book 4.
Take care and be well.
Tony Moonstone chapter 48 . 7/13/2023
What a good way to have the Dementors leave this plain of existence.
Harry is truly immensely powerful.
Love this Dark but good book 3 storyline.
Onward I go.
Take care and be well!
Tony Moonstone chapter 27 . 7/12/2023
Betrayed by his mother to the extreme.
Remind me NEVER to piss off a very angry Harry.
Onward I read.
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 19 . 7/12/2023
WOW!
THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER YET!
MY JAW IS ON THE FLOOR!
DEMENTORS HELPED HARRY RELEASE HIS POWER.
THIS IS AWESOME!
ONWARD I GO!
TAKE CARE AND BE WELL!
Tony Moonstone chapter 5 . 7/12/2023
I've always loved McGonagall.
She is one of my few favorite characters in the Harry Potter Universe.
She is truly special.
She is a great ally to Harry.
Onward I read.
Take care and be well.
moodysavage chapter 49 . 7/11/2023
The younger guarded by the older with love... Snape! Or maybe Draco.
moodysavage chapter 47 . 7/11/2023
I'm soooo glad it wasn't Peter...I like his character!
moodysavage chapter 45 . 7/10/2023
I suspect it's some form of Regulas in his head? He would have died painfully.
moodysavage chapter 41 . 7/10/2023
ugh...I've liked the story a lot so far, but I didn't like this chapter on Walpurgis. skimmed it actually to see if any plot development was needed to be known. Like stepping in a place I shouldn't go...gave a bad feeling.
moodysavage chapter 2 . 6/29/2023
I was so sad when Sylarana died! I really miss her and her comments. Totally loved the role she played and her personality. She always said the funniest things and so serious and truthful about it. Like when she said yeah think about Conner since it had been so long since she got to insult him. Definitely miss her.
4,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »