Reviews for Rivals Or Couples 4ever?
Lost Location chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
hey, dude, yeah you... question, would it hurt to update a little faster? waiting the hole time is freaking me out! * punches Sasuke in frustration* Sasuke: good that im used to it *lookes Sakuras way*

So I would be very thankful if you update soon.

see 'ya in the next chapter!

-Lost-Location-
Rony chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
maaaannnnnn!update faaaassstttt! I wanna know what will happen ahead! oh kami sama do something, I'm just dyin' so please update soon!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
wah this story is so AWESOME! :)

i totally love it! it's so great and funny and kawaii and and and!

this ryuu is such a BASTARD! I'LL MAKE SURE TO KICK HIS ASS WAH :(

and sasuke and megumi will help me; together we will DESTROY HIM :D

right myuki-chan :D

sai creeps me somehow out . he's so , so weird and creppy .

well but actually the situation sakura's in now is her own fault. she was too naive to believe that he still loves didn't call her once but after ALL THIS TIME he called her and tells her he kissed his cousin and even if, he could have explained it to her BEFORE -.-

who would be so dumb enough to believe that crap?

well sakura is so dumb and naive enough. she just didn't get over him, she didn't move on and that's was so foolish.

HE could have ran after sakura in the first place, cuz he knew that sakura saw him but yet he didn't move his ass and tells her instead, after all this time, that it was a DARE. DAMN THIS GIRL IS SO FOOLISH THAT IT'S SO UNBELIEVABLE .

i don't know sakura anymore -sighs- well but this stor is great nonetheless!

i hope you keep on writing an dupdate soon!

Uchiha-Kirara
mellieforyellie chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
3 things...

Go TWILIGHT!

Go Gaia!

Go DA!

Go...uh...whatever this story is called...okay that;s four things...whatvr I do that all the time...xD love the story keep writing!
mctwisps chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I know you probably already know the answer by now, but his parent's names are: Mikoto(mother) and Fugaku(father). and you already know Itachi and Sasuke.

But if you need more Uchiha Names, theres:

Madara Uchiha(the one who first started akatsuki and i think konoha too. the hidden leaf village.)

Obito Uchiha(kakashi's old teammate from his genin years.)

Tobi Uchiha(although i suspect obito, tobi, and madara are all the same currently in the series since obito and madara died. well they say madara's spirit possessed obito's body and now he's tobi of akatsuki but, i'm not sure... it's complicated.)

And Shisui Uchiha(which i think is the guy that madara killed to get the first mangekyou sharingan.)
sasusaku779 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
omg lol i cannot imagine a flustered sasu
sasusaku779 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
woot go sasu saku!
sasusaku779 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
anime sweat drop!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
lmao! dat was hilarious! i love tenten and her arrows! dat was too funny!
marsa chapter 10 . 5/18/2008
Oh, how I've waited! :D I think I'll read the whole story again, before reading, so I can remember the storyline. :D
saki-kun chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
That was good chapter! I can't believe it happened to Sakura, hopefully she didn't get rape by that guy or else that's worse! Ryuu is such a jerk and I hope someone punch that ugly face!

I don't blame you for not updating, I'm sure everyone were busy in their life! Just take your time okay? _
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
just so you know, Sakura is not the youngest ninja on the show. she is 12 just like everybody else. Tenten, Neji, Rock Lee and Shino are all 1 year older. Hinata is the youngest ninja because her birthday is in December.
translegacy chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
actually here's the real list of their birthdays

Birthdays

29: Yakushi Kabuto March

9: Tenten

18: Hoshigaki Kisame

28: Haruno Sakura

29: Kazekage (Gaara’s dad)

April

30: Konohamaru
Masquerade Puppet Bella chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
update plz, its awesome
Xkissxdeathxbrex chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
omg i luv ur story! update soon!