Reviews for All Because of A Play
anchored chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
i'm so upset this story hasn't been updated in so long! the writing is awesome, and the relationship between scott and shelby was so perfect... i'm hoping maybe you'll see this sometime and be inspired to finish up the last few chapters. if not, thanks for what you wrote! loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
A been a Couple Years you ever gonna write again?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
Just spent 2 hours reading this...AMAZING please post soon
Luna Storm13 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
This is amazing! I know you've probably stopped writing it because it's been so long but I'd love for you to update it.
TooWeirdTooFunction chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
aww, this episode is so sad... but i have to say you write it beautifully. And i get what you're saying about what happeed with Elain in this chapter: It's supposed to be dark and griddy, because that is what makes it realistic. These kind of things happens in real life, and i commend you for having the guts to tackle such a heavy subject.
Sailor whore chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You have an interesting story please release a new chapter. Coz its gettin good. Wish you all d best. Tnx
Failsafe244 chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
I'm so glad you updated! Love your stories! And naturally, I don't like what happened between Scott and Elaine, BUT totally reasonable. I think that is definitely something that could have happened. Update soon! Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Hey! You're back! It well worth the wait. Actually I think it makes sense. I mean, I've never been in this situation, but I would assume that at some point, things would get blurry for the victim. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
luja14 chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
omg I can't believe we got an update! I'm sooo glad this story was not abandon, it's so awesome and I would hate to see it left behind. I hope you are able to update soon, you can't leave things the way they are! Scott needs to know! Thank you for your writing!
Failsafe244 chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
Yaaaay! I'm so glad you updated! Fabulous chapter! I hope Scott finds out whats going on soon! Love Scott and Shelby! Nice job!
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Wow! Such a great chap! Glad to see you back. Poor Shelby. Stuck with that creep (the kindest thing I can call him) and poor Scott who's just trying to help, but she won't let him. Hope to see more soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
lrigD chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Yay, an update! You know, with most stories with sporadic updates I forgot what it's about or I am discouraged to read on, but this story never disappoints :-)
Failsafe244 chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
good chapter! i can't wait for scott's reaction when he finally finds out what's going on with shelby! update soon, i love your stories! :)
luja14 chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
You're back! I'm sooo glad you updated this story and I'm still reading so please don't quit! Hope you update soon! I loooove this story and can't wait to see what you do with it next.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Awesome job It's great to have you back. I can't wait for the next update. Catch ya on the flip side.