Reviews for La Danseuse
Tmctflyboy chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
well im really disapointed that the story was never continued, since i would have liked to know what happened next.
LoireLoa chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
So he was creless in battle and far too overconfident. What else is new?

Gabby's been kidnapped. Probably by Pierre or Alain, since they had an idea of where he was the previous nights.
Ledivin chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Really good so far. Any chance of you picking it back up?
adfdsvn1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
argg its really good so far and it looks abandoned
Jekiam chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
A pity this has been left by the wayside, it's Beautiful.
Ankalagon chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Moar!MOAR!
mionefan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh, delicious! Gabby has him wrapped around her little finger already.
fruit17 chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Wow! This is a fantastic story! It seems like you've discontinued it, which is a real shame, because I feel like this narrative has a lot of potential. I love this Harry: so many stories show Harry able to move on and live happily ever after once Voldemort is gone. But a Harry tortured by memories of the war and consumed by thoughts of revenge seems much more realistic. And I really want to find out what went wrong with Ginny...

Anyway, it's a shame you're not writing anymore, but I suppose I can keep hoping that one day the inspiration will strike again. Thanks for such a great read so far!
smurf chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Can you please update soon? This is far too good a story to sit idle for so long.
greatputt chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Great story so far, its not very common to find such a good harry/gabrielle story. hope you are still working on this story and that we can see an update sometime in the near future.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Interesting so far. Lots of potential !
lock-up-your-daughters chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
You gonna update this? ever?
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/12/2006