Reviews for ChrisCrossed
4ever Max Alec chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Oh Please, Please, Please update.

I can never find a good Charmed/Stargate Crossover.

Please Update.
Koros chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
This is one of the better Chris-centric stories I've come across that isn't a clone of all the rest. (the fact that I'm a Stargate fan doesn't factor in at all, really.) I think it's a pity that there's not more of it, considering how good the two chapters already here are. Ah well, good job!
ElizabetRose chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
This story had a lot of fun potential character interactions between single-minded save the world & Wyatt Chris and distrust everyone special ops Jack - and the rest of SG1. I'm sorry you don't seem to be writing currently. I hope some day the fanfic bug bites you again and you write some more Charmed and SG1.
blackfriday415 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
this is great! could you please carry this on, really pretty please? i mean, you've built up the suspense and then left it hanging! please continue it, i would love to know what happens next...the possibilities have been bugging me for ages!

x.x.x.x.x
licorice stick chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Man, I can only imagine how great this story would have been if you'd decide to continue, but doesn't look like it. Looks like I'll have to get on my knees and beg, please put your fingers to the keys and continue this amazingly interesting idea! It would be a shame to see it wasted, especially when your writing is top notch!
somuha chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I love this idea so very very much and I know it's been over a year since you wrote it but would you consider continuing it? I'd love to know what happens next!
les enfoires chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Hi,

Your story is great, really but are you gonna continue this, or did you defenitly stop it? I just read it again after a long time, and well i'm still waiting for the next chapter!
Cailin chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Yeah, it would be really great if you added another chapter. No, like really good. Please? I love SG1 and Chris Perry. Please for me? :(
Kazuko1 chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Okay, so now you've totally got me hooked. And now I have to wait. I don't do well with waiting. Wah.
Mellaithwen chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
SO COOL! Need more :D ah such a good idea, and funny too :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Interesting.
Korilian chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Yeah! You actually ran with it! Loving this story! Is he just gonna orb out or what? Is he even in the right dimension? I can see it now; "No really, I'll be out of your hear in no time. If I could just borrow a piece of crayon and a blank wall..."
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
This is great. I feel kinda sorry for Chris though.
Serina Kat chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Oh! Keep going with this, please! And if you intend to keep going by the same thing through, you could just say TBC instead of FIN, because then I don't know if you're gonna keep going with this crossover or not. Because this is a really good story so far. Please keep going with it!
SyriMoon chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
ok, after it dawned on me that this is a crossover...I enjoyed it!