Reviews for Not Fade Away
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow! You did a great job of communicating his emotions and thoughts. Super sad !
Muriel chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow I am crying
Trude chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
damn, but that was intense!
robotkeychain chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Holy crap. I had to stop every now and then to friggin' STOP THE TEARS. Wonderful story!
deletethisplease2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Why would he do that? :O :O I love him too much! No! Don't die, Chandler! *sobs frantically* Very sad ;(
friendsobsessed chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Argh! You made me cry! There were splotches of water on my book and the teacher thought i drooled... Anyways... ARGH! I love randler btw... *hint hint* *nudges* *cries*
yvee-beth chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Ohy my god I'm very close to crying now
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
oh my god what a sad story...i love how he said good bye to everyone.
eviewonder chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very beautiful, passionate, moving, lovely- everything. I am in tears. The part where you went through each character was very moving. Oh...sorry i would write more but i really need the tissues.
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow, this really made my cry. I knew I was *going* to cry when Chandler started talking about final moments, but really started crying when he started talking about what he wished for everyone. He's so selfless...:sobs: Anyway, fantastic, almost mind-blowing. Like anyone could ever forget him...good luck with the assignment you were supossed to be doing!
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh you can't kill Chandler that is just so wrong. And Monica can't ever move on, that's even more wrong.
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
God! you are good... honestly this is the second time you make my cry and feel terribly sad... (the first time was while reading the escene of "Last nigth on Eart" when Monica is possesed).

Very good short story!

Lara
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That is just mean ! You made me cry .. I actually have mascare running down my face ! Lol. That was so good :) I loved it, very depressing, but EXTREMELY good :D I loved loved loved it !
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That really depressed me. But I guess that's what you were going for, right?