Reviews for Two Fathoms Deep
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
CONTINUE 8D

I love this. Period. Continue or you will face my massive hoard of plot bunnies come to take you away and demand that you write down the rest of the story. :D
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Chapter 3

I especially like your characterization of Snape.
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I've read the first 2 chapters and I'm enjoying your story. One thing that doesn't feel real to me though is Sirius agknowledging the tone of his feelings for Remus at 12-13 years old. On the other hand, the current relationship between James and Lily feels just right and totally age appropriate! I also thank you for giving Peter something of his very own. Too many fans don't realize that Peter was a very close friend to James, Sirius and Remus for 10 years before his betrayal. They were not stupid boys so there must have been more to Peter than a syphocant.
Dayari chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Argh, you can't stop there! XD

I really like this fic! The characterizations are great, as well as the plot, and I really hope you'll continue soon! *hands over cookies for inspiration*
aturnofthepage chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
wow! i just realized you submitted this all in one day could you submit more perhaps because you stopped at a very suspensfull place thanks

-best of luck in all your endeavers
royale-de-luxe chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
I love the stories about 'how little marauders found out little remus's secret'. And your story is a very good one so I hope we could read the next chapter soon !

bizz
raindrops on roses7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
This is how you say? very good. much smiles and leaves me on the end.. of my chair.
stupification chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
oh! you've got good stuff here! update soon! i can't wait to read some more of this fic. 8D!
Niham chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
hey, I like it! was rather disapointed when i reached the end of the last chapter! oh drats! now i have 2 wait for more! Please! Update soon!
Tasha Teh Fox chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
god hurry up! it was getting god! -fav-s
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
love it update soon i cant wait until Sirius, James and Peter find out what's going and hopefully... they'll be fine with it
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
uh-oh... well, this is going to get interesting fast! please update soon.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
well... they're getting closer, but not there yet. fatal disease? not exactly, but it can be, can't it?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
hmm... i like how you portrayed peter. i also like this whole setup for the situation.