Reviews for The One With Chagrin
Myia chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Heehee. I know I said I wouldn't stalk you. So i won't. Just here to comment. I liked. Especially the mud part. Altho at first I didn't realize who was talking. But context clues led me to realize it was Mondler. which is good, because you made the characters like the show enough that i could tell. i applaud. "whan that aprille, with his shoures soote..."

-Myia_
tow the lurker chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Well, Chandler would look cute on the cover of a gay magazine, but that's certainally not the smile I'd be giving him! Dialogue fics like these make me giggle like someone who's had an overload of caffine. And that last line...I actually sqealed. I mean, I've heard the expression SQUEE, but...okay, shutting up.
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh! Chandler's so adorable (I usually hate that adjective, but nothing else seems to fit him just right) and in-chartacter! "Ponies are pretty!" I love how insecure he is, and who doesn't think his eyes are pretty- come on! Everything was just so perfect and classical Mondler.
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aw! You know, it's okay to write only dialouge peices, because yours rock so much. This is soo unbelievably cute! I heart it forever!

"I think you're pretty too." Aww I went beserk over this line. And, of course, I love the mud part. ;)
writerchic16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh, that was priceless. So typical C/M. Some parts made me laugh out loud, all made me smile. Chandler was hilarious, and Monica was totally in character. Loved the whole thing!
MCEJBing chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This was a great story! I love dialogue stories, actually, so no need to worry about writing those too much. ;)
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is a really cute pre Mondler moment...
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
:D I can't describe it .. I don't have words for it .. Just .. Just .. Perfect !
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
hehe oh darling, I loved it so! This was great, and seeing I have recently dabbled in Dialogue only stuff, I know how hard it is to write it and still capture ones attention...so I applaud you *clap clap* Seriously, this was wonderful, very much in character, and great that I can imagine this conversation taking place... I especailly loved Chandler talking about the two different smiles, and the last line...that was so great! Bascially, what I am trying to say it fantastic! AWOOHOO!...yeah, I'm a bit tipsy at the mo, dont mind me...
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
“I think you’re pretty too.”

I love Monica and Chandler fluff! Long live the fluff!