Reviews for Antidote
moodysavage chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
This was just adorable... totally totally adorable. I loved how Ron slowly began to accept the fact that Harry and Snape were a couple and I LOVED the domestic interactions between Harry and Severus. They were just perfect. I know this is complete but it would be so cute to see how shocked Harry and Severus are when Ron accepted them as a couple and when he proves to be more mature about it than Hermione.

Really wonderful story.
sasunaru1827 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Wish there was a sequel where Harry tells Ron about him and Severus.. I hope they also tell Ron how they got together.
heksie chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
well interesting fic - but need some more plot bunnies.
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This needs a sequel. It was cute.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
That is very adult of Ron. How did Sev and Harry get together in the first place?
Thank you so much for writing this; I really enjoyed it.
EbonyWing chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This was hilarious! I laughed so much... ;D

Pure brilliant! ;)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Though it was good, and quite humorous, I am a little disappointed. I so wanted Harry or Severus to find the bees and to link what they were for. It would have been interesting to see not only Ron looking for himself (as the culprit) but to have to actually confess to doing it. And the reasons for doing it. I wanted it to be some kind of confrontation, to have Harry mad at Ron, for reasons other than hooking him up with a FEMALE blind date. Now don't get me wrong. This story is very clever and well written. It is completely original, as I have not read anything like it before and I do like it. It's just doesn't feel complete to me. Thank you for cooking this one up though, it's lovely!
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
sequel!
shadowdweller25 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
have you ever thought about doing a sequel? Like Harry tells Ron and of course Ron's all for it. And then we find out why hermione's against it and Ron is the one to give her a talking to. Something like that.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story.
Autumn Skyie chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Urgh. Ron is such a...well a child. *wrinkles nose*
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Interesting story. Will there be a sequel?
tia22 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
pretty good...really.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
lol, oh ron, he's so ridiculous. cute fic
scorpionika chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
heh ;) funny and interesting as hell Ron's POV on Snarry XD

hugs!
Sela McGrane chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Nice! This one was well done. I'd love it if you'd add one more chapter of Harry telling Ron, and Ron taking it so well, maybe even confessing that he already knew (though not confessing as to HOW)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »