Reviews for My Hero, Sonic!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Joke: You must really like Sonic Hedgehog since you write about wanting to marry him! JJ! I understand the reason you wrote that peice. (plus you might not be a girl, sorry if you aren't)

That was well written(well described) a good story and entertaining! It was funny, the comments of Amy in the cell. I'm not that familiar with Sonic Hedgehog but it seems like this fic is insightful. :)
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Finally; I made false accusations on the title... I thought it would be yet another SonAmy... strangely, but luckily, I was wrong!

Finally, someone comes up with something totally, and utterly, brilliant! This really molded Amy into something more, mature-minded, and gave a self-explanation of how, and why, she swoons over Sonic.

Finally, something worth reading! This was a bloody-good story! I shall add this to my favorite stories list!
playstation14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, I guess this oneshot explains Amy's "love" for Sonic pretty well! Great job!
nintendofreakgcn chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Well, this was most certainly something different. Although I like the Sonic/Amy pairing myself, it's always nice to see something a little different. You've certainly done this. It's a unique outlook on Amy and, although I personally disagree with it, it could work.

All the techinical stuff like spelling, grammar and formatting was fine, so no worries there.

Like I said, it's something very different, and I congratulate you for stretching the boundaries of the fandom a bit.
Swift178 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hi, DQ. Firstly, nothing to do with the story. Thank you for your e-mail. It made me feel so much better, and I've decided not to leave the site. And I followed your advice. It's in the FAQ/Help section. I hope I got it right.

Onto the story, I could never have pictured it ending that way. Considering I'm pro-Sonamy and was expecting something sappy, I was surprised. But it was a pleasant surprise. Having them sappy all the time does get boring, and it's a nice turn from the usual Sonamy-ness. I do like the usual Sonamy-ness, but this was a really nice change. Expect this to be in my faves.
Gahlik chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
good story. This was really good! Oh, ur zanart thing...ur art is incredible! I wouldnt be suprised if u became famous 1 day!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Dark this is a great story, the way you gave so much detail about Amy's feelings towards Sonic was just amazing, this is why your one of my favorite authors i really enjoy reading all your work. by the way soon I'll post my first Sonic story and if you have any suggestions please tell. well until next time Sayonara.
A Dream Writer chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Your summary and title really threw me off of what I read, and I really like that. Maybe mainly the title, but still, I was expecting some sappy Sonamy story but actually got something that was well thought out. I love how you protrayed Amy's feelings, and how she hated obessing over him. Its a excellent idea you had, and I have to put this in favorites no matter what. Great job.
AutumnBae chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That was really good! Keep it up, and if you want, you can do other stories like this.
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Interesting. I like the rational personality you give her here. Usually, she's written as one-dimensional or not really at all, and it's good to see someone who thought it out. I didn't like Amy at first, but she has grown on me a whole lot. I think she should break out with her own adventure. In any case, good story about my favorite pink demon.
Darkhymns chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Quite nice, haven't seen Amy's crush on Sonic described that way before. An interesting look into her mind, giving an explanation to her obsession. A very nice read here, great work. :)
Astral Firefly chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Interesting! It really shows Amy's mature side. Though from what I've seen, she's crazy about Sonic, but hey! your fanfiction right? anyway, origional and cool, well done!
Lovely Lavender Rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
WOW great story i loved when u post a sonamy story please tell me ok?

L.P.R smily face to u