Reviews for Wedding Jitters:Gundam Wing
GLyNchaN chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
"And you know that the wedding march has started right?" Came the dry monotone voice of Heero Yuy.

LOL! That line cracked me up the most! Great Job! _
Kaidasti chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
I love this fic! It's so cute! My favorite is the Duo and Hilde chapter. Good work!
SetsunaKou chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Wow! This chapter was so cute and so in character! I love the rapport between Hilde and Relena and the part when Duo snuck in and just added his two cents was priceless! I could see it happening as I read it and really feel the emotion of the 2 girls! Bravo! Then, Heero adding his line about the wedding march was a great idea-I love it! Excellent, excellent work as usual! You've got this coupling down pat! Great job! Can't wait to read the final GW girls wedding jitters! So far, all have been PERFECT! .

SEtsunaKou
Talitha Koum chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Yes, that was a good read. Muchas gracias. I enjoyed ever single bit. Cross my heart! _ God bless you, too.
Talitha Koum chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Can you say: die happy? _ God bless!
Talitha Koum chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
AH! I loved the ending line. Goodness, I'm such a sap...but I'm so happy that you wrote these! It's so hard to find G-rated material on Catherine and Trowa...sigh. Again, my thanks. And God bless!
Talitha Koum chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
This one was even better than the first! More description is all encompassingly wonderful. You did a very good job. And, again, I can't wait to see what's next. Thanks for writing! God bless you, too!
Talitha Koum chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was funny. I enjoyed it very much. Too short! Too short! (only joking) ;D Otherwise, great job! God bless you, too! Can't wait to see the others.
Hououza chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
Beautiful chapter.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
that was so cute.
Kawaii Selene chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
i like your stories...all of them are cute...

just this thing...well um it's a proven fact via mangga and Endless Waltz that Trowa and Catherine are siblings, so unless you support incest you shouldn't be supporting this pairing...unless you state that this is an AU fic and that they're not related.

other than that

i still liked it...it's very cute
lilac310 chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
I especially loved the one with Heero and Relena...totally not OOC...I can picture Heero actually insinuating that he loves her without actually saying the word...
mila chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
That was so cute that you got the quote from the bible on the husbands and wives . Good thinking
Selene947 chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Absolutely wonderful as usual. I can't wait till you do Hilde and Duo!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 4 . 2/16/2006