Reviews for The Tempest
NO! She should've so chosen Question! You need to do a sequel where before she gets married she and Questionget back together!
That guy chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
WONDERFUL! But when Q's heart broke, so did mine (I'm a major Q H fan) Dx Please make a sequel, I would really like to see how it all develops and FINALLY ENDS! :D
MiriahoftheWind chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
You know, I am a Question/Huntress fan but I do appreciate you trying to do something original. And you didn't pull the "just kidding" gag. You made it the actual end to your story. Going to read your sequel if there is one!
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Excuse me, bur Captain Atom and Huntress will never work. It's like pairing with Catwoman. Huntress is more vigilante than a superhero, and Atom can never understand dark parts of her soul like Question can.
Quarry chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
i cried. poor question. this was a wonderful story. even though it's from, uh, three-ish years ago. lol.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2008

That chapter was good.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
GREEN ARROW DEAD? NO!
Aiko110 chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Captain Atom and Huntress would never work. Not even in this story. The only reason she didn't break him was because it'd be like spanking a baby puppy to teach him no to pee on the walls.
irony882 chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
Love this story! Great interactions between the characters! I'm moving on to the sequel now!
Artemis chapter 12 . 10/12/2006
BTW, i too liked the conversations between Nightwing and Huntress...*Cries* I love them, but i love Q and Huntress more! OH the humanity! err...meta...*silence* *crickets* Yeah, i just stole that from you, b/c it's GENIUS!

So uh, you should consider just writing random conversations between Huntress and Nightwing. You would make a lot of people cry...WITH LAUGHTER! HA! ... Well...i think that's it. Oh wait, write more. Ok, i'm done. thanks.
Artemis chapter 13 . 10/12/2006
Wait, i'm confused...is she really getting back together with Cap'n? What about question? *eyes fill with tears and lower lip begins to tremble* What about Q? *shakes fist*

But anywayz...I LURVED IT! If i had more than two thumbs, they would be up!...If i wasn't so tired this would make more sense! lol...anywayz, again, AWESOME STORY! I love how you portray Helena/Huntress. M, more please.
Fidelius Charm chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
THIS IS NOT A FLAME, I AM NOT FLAMING YOU. Now that you know that:

No offense. So don't take this too seriousy but IMO the ending was awful. The story was good, a bit broken up but I liked the tension you have between the characters. But to drop the ball like this is a horrible way to end the story. You string the readers through a chain of events just to leave them with pretty much nothing to go on. I dunno, maybe it's just me. Whatever, good beginning and middle. The ending just didn't do it for me.

It's either that or I'm a total supporter of Huntress/Question and can't deal.

LOL, it's either one of the two.
Glod chapter 13 . 5/14/2006
CAPTAIN ATOM? SHE WENT WITH THE GOODY GOODY? ARGH!

Excuse me, i'm going to go find the sequel.