Reviews for Homeworld2: Interstellar Odyssey
Kritikos chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Nice work:). homeworld sure mess whith us...
TheTannedDeceiver chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
UNBELIEVABLE... I love the way you write, but let me tell you that I hate the way that you don't update, like to say something.

I like the way you create a story that really thrills the readers, and Oh Boy! I love the way you can create a character and give it a huge but easy to understand background.

I also like that way of yours to traslate the readers throughout the space without any problem.

And so as this the list continues, but PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Reiterpallasch chapter 31 . 4/29/2009
I continue to be amazed by your fantastic writing..but it's been six months since the last update..I eagerly await the next chapter, and hope that you will not abandon any of your stories.
James chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
AWESOME.. i have read this awhile ago and there is still no update to this story. i would like to request a new chapter.

and seeing this is supposed to be a feedback review. i noticed that occasionally you accidentally put the wrong name down for when who replies to who. i think it was supposed to be Captain Ein who replied in one instance and you put down Talos instead

Otherwise. Keep up the good work. and finish the next chapter soon please. i would beg, but i am not a troller
bdun chapter 31 . 12/14/2008
hoHO! the plot thickens! the interlude now (sort of) makes sence!
bdun chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
SAJUUK? whoa, didn't see that coming.
nope at nope chapter 31 . 11/22/2008
Kaark. I remember the name, I have no idea where though. I'm thinking something to do with the Beast, an ace pilot... Yeah that's him. I remember wishing he didn't get Beastified. Oh, and I don't suppose the next chapter is coming out soon? xD
nope at nope chapter 30 . 11/22/2008
The Tobari are GONE? Just, GONE? Nothing? A week was way too long to be away from this; I think they're too late.
nope at nope chapter 29 . 11/22/2008
Ah, how long I have waited for this... I love it.

So, the psyche is just several quantum wavelengths...if only I understood quantum physics. But, it's above the fourth dimension? Last time I checked the fourth is time, which would explain the fifth's shroud of mystery, and a lot of other things...

Anyway, I hope that Sir Sajuuk figures out a way to tune the PCA on his namesake soon, or M51 will be another ravaged galaxy of the Agemo.
MiniChiken chapter 28 . 7/21/2008
Hm looks to me like the good ol' admiral might be a Neo-Beast like Kaark 0_o.

Hope to see the next chapter soon, YOU ROCK!
Sajuuk chapter 28 . 5/31/2008
hello lol

this story is fantastic and i hope you write quickly the next chapter

have you got a picture of the templar or a link for this picture on ? if no can you make on for the reviewer can see your ship of your story (like the motershi hiigaran and the cruiser) PLEASE !

do you think the hiigarran and the progenitor with the wreckage of the ship progenitor-hiigaran can create a new ship mor powerfull and the technologie to destroy their enemy ?

or can their find an old ship lost with the technologie necessary of this task ?

a

a french reviewer

sajuuk21
MasterMenthe chapter 28 . 3/20/2008
How is it that you have only ONE reviewer? Especially one so devoted as this! Saddening, maddening, but I am still grateful.

AS it is I have only skimmed through this story, but I must say that your skill, while still limited, is great and growing. THe only amazing qualities I see are/is your ability to create, the abilty to build, the ability to convey, and the ability to expand. Translate the meaning of this at your own leasure, although I think the meaning is clear enough.

Continue writing, please. Nothing would worse than for you to squander this growing skill and talent. That, and I hate cliff-hangers.
nope at nope chapter 28 . 10/10/2007
*violent shaking* EE-GGKK-HEGGAKURKURK! GAH! BAHH! NOO! THAT-CANT-BE-!
nope at nope chapter 27 . 10/10/2007
I guess the Arkeans should consider letting them out now...
nope at nope chapter 26 . 10/3/2007
AH! This isn't the last chapter! W00t! NEO-BEAST! I WILL ERADICATE IT!