Reviews for Lukewarm
angelicravenx3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was so adorable. x] the ending was good, too!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I really don't know why I like this. Honestly, though, I've read a LOT of BBRae in the past week or two, and, well, there aren't that many good ones. Now that I think of it more, I guess I like the calmness of this, they're just hanging out. Most fics seem to have Raven cry or angst, and, let's face it, she just wouldn't do that. She'd just push whatever it was away. Also, I've never seen things explode when she's in a good mood. (Plus, in the comic, she kissed BB _ and nothing bad happened...)
SOFO chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I LOVE this. I cant wait for more!
Iuz the Old chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh poor BB. He can only hope Raven will love him, but she already does. Lol.
BookwormRose chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
aw i like

it is your story so do wat ever you like
BrokenNevermore chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aw, that was awesome! Another chapter would be greatly appreciated
Akira Rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
No, it wasn't too ooc, but it is a shock to see you but BB and Raven together. I mean I saw the episode when they hugged and stuff but... wow.
Robin's Fair Lady chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
that was cool don't worry about it, and no it didn't deem ooc. and i would be happy with whatever you want to do. i don't think there needs to be more and would be good as a one-shot but i wouldn't have a problem with there being a little bit more.

Love,

Robin's Fair Lady
Xipz chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That was a hell of a lot more in character then every other fanfic on this site. Personally, I think Raven would act more like she did in this than the dark, dreary poerson people look at her as. Sure, she's dark, but shes not totally anti-social and mean to Beast Boy
thelostlolli chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
The idea of this is pretty good. I like how you make BB thinks. Well, since if I say to continue, you wouldn't really take it. Just do whatever you want to, but this is really good.
toenail chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
It was a BIT (just a bit... not a whole lot) OOC with Raven calling Beast Boy BB but other than that it was really funny!
The Lady Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow. That was great. It showed a more, in deep side of BB...And that he actually could sound smart. Nice one, it was great. Like something that could be, but you never know how it'll end...Unless you add more.
DarkF4s chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Well, that was nice I think. The characters were quite a lot OOC (especially Raven), but I think that it served the right purpose, it wasn't too much. Anyway, I luved it, and I think that this could continue. It could become a pretty good story. Well: good job! :)

DarkF4s
Mortal Guardian chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
It wouldn't seem too OOC since you acknowledged something about their normal behavior.