Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
korilian chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Very cool story! I loved the tension you created.
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Nicely wrapped up with a logical conclusion as to what caused the events. Enjoyable read!
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Liked how Rodney's first thoughts were how he was professionally needed on Atlantis. That he would be missed wasn't the first thing he thought of. Also liked him being disgusted at it being a really stupid way to die!

Interesting way you're setting it up with John, that the mask he's using to remain professional and hide his emotions and taking out his anger at the firing range is going to be misinterpreted.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Well that's one heck of a way to end the first chapter of a story!

I like it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Greats story!
Shakia chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Another great story, you're really good at these! :D Loved the plot and Rodney angst, wonderful job
NotTasha chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Terrific story! What a great idea. Lots of angst and the happy reunion. Great job
Lady Strallan chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
A happy endding just how i like them.
sablecain chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Ooh, lovely story! I missed it when you posted it aon SGAHC but it was recently recommended over here and I'm so glad I got a chance to read it this time around. I admit, you frightened me at the beginning but what a wonderful turn of events. The angst was great and I really enjoyed seeing Rodney's perspective and all. Wonderful job. Hope to see more stories from you soon!
J. Brooks chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
What a fantastic read this has been! It had everything I crave in a story - mystery, mayhem, friendship, explosions, bloodshed, confusion and awkward manly attempts to emote!

I loved this story! So much! The characterizations, the technobabble, the alien gadgetry, the clever inductive and deductive reasoning! It's all good! I'm putting you on author alert. Feel the love.
szhismine chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
all's well that ends well! :D

great fic, it was well written and really enjoyable. :D
drufan chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Ah, a storyline for later? Nice fic. Good dialogue and emotion, especially Shep at the range. Well done.
EvieMay chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
This was a cool story idea and you brought it to life. I could see this as an episode!
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
Very well scripted rescue!
szhismine chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
woot!

i can't wait for the next chapter! :D