Reviews for Musings of a Different Kind
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
It was a rather unexpected conversation to have hahaha but I loved the plot and how you wrote it )
Fusion Orchid chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Loved it, although it could benefit from a quick proofread.
icecreamapparition chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
The story (or conversation) was really short and thinking that it was during Meiji times, I find it a bit awkward that they are so open to each other but... somehow, it feels so... realistic to me.

Actually, I think Aoshi is being mean for encouraging her to wait, but that's Aoshi-sama, that must be the sweetest thing he could be.
Rawrrdoll chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
T_T I want an Aoshi for xmas.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aww that was cute.
marbleschan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
im rediscovering aoshi/misao right now, and i have to say, this fic did just the trick :) beautiful piece of work. not too fluffy, and not too angsty.
Sake-Chama chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
i love your stories your my altime fav aoshi/misao writer #1 fan

yatta!
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*snorts in laughter* (In a good way though!)
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
How sweet! I have a toothache and teary eyes now, I loved it so much!
Athyra chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
(sniff)(left the screen to get tissue)

I have no idea i cried but it just made me cry...the last part... "I'll wait..." triggered the waterworks somehow...

Great...er...theme! *ruffles Aoshi's hair
crossfire chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
aw this was cute i liked it alot pleas update
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
wOw. very descriptive. aoshi and misao are really open with each other. Really open. i liked it. i wasn't satisfied with the ending though... just kidding.
MindIIBody chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Love your stories...as always...
tesuka- chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That's really sweet. _

If I were in Misao's place though, I wouldn't DARE talk to Aoshi about those things! _ How totally mortifying!

Well, at least you'll still have time to write as much as you want. Best of luck with your new job! Ja! _