Reviews for Sabishii
Yay chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I will Bite you! I love it it's beautiful and short and sweet and OMFG. I do still love Syao and Sakura together but they are just too cute. They're a nice pause for my TomoTouya Ships :3
kiniro-cat chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
AWWWWWW. I'm a hardcore SxS supporter, but this was sweet.
Made2352 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this story
MASC chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
On the contrary to what you might have intended, I think this is a PERFECT example of the two of them being just good friends. I like ST buddy fics and this one is, by far, the best one I've read. Very well done! :-D
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
cute..:) love it..sequel please..or another story..i like the pairing to..for some unknown reason..hahahah..please make one..and email me..)
Ninor-san chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
luv it as well I love weird pairings! :) nice very nice!
cotton-pop chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
intresting.. I've never read a Tomoyo and Syaoran story. I didn't think i would like the pairing, but what the heck, I do. :]

It would probably turn out to be a good story.
CLAMP Doujinshi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I LOVE THIS!

-Grimm
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I think this is wonderful... For the most part it was the usual grind of the day, but then it all turns around with that change in the latter part of the story, which indeed has a distinctive touch to it that brought out the WAFF, especially the end part, ending in cuteness.

Seems to be quite awhile since this fic, but even now at present day it is still a great piece.
gonegonegone12345 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I really can't say that I like this pairing, but my curiosity perked a bit when I saw that you wrote one. It was well written though, keep up your great writing on everything that you write _
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I JUST WISH this was a romantic shot between them because it was so damn sweet! _ Sequel?
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Yay! A well written Tomoyo/Syaoran fic...they are such a refreshing couple (SS gets OLD and I'm not that comfortable with reading shoujo-ai even though I don't mind it). I loved how Tomoyo was so devillishly wrong-minded. I'm looking forward to whatever you write next, ST or not. (But mainly ST)
Acaylee chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
WAAH!~

omG! I found another story by Kitty Neko! YAAY!

BUT...

TxS!

NOO!

I cannot STAND Syaoran being paired off with anyone besides Sakura.

ooph...
Majia chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I loved this story, this is my first time trying this pairing just popped into my head. -sniffs- Tomoyo does seem left out in the end. This was beautiful, please write again in the future.

-Majia
couple.freak chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
OMG I love it!please update soon!

Sayonara!