Reviews for Surrey Trouble
Zyenna chapter 45 . 6/26
Daaaaw... This is soooo cute! I love how you added some tragedy in there, it makes it a better read. Your a great writer! Keep up the amazing work!
KuroKitsune chapter 45 . 4/29
I loved this so much and I fangirled so many times it's not even funny.
Zii Raevyn chapter 26 . 3/12
I think I just died a little on the inside D:
charm13insomnia chapter 45 . 2/17
great fic
tamashiyuki chapter 45 . 2/11
Very goooooooooood!
jupimako chapter 45 . 7/22/2014
That was a pleasure to read. I really enjoyed your story.
64teeth chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
Lovely, amazing and marvelous! Truly unique and brilliant! There were moments when I thought you hate your characters, but now I see I was wrong :-). I love your story, thank you for writing and posting it! :-)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 45 . 3/4/2014
cool story
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
other than Harry being a little too timid
the stories great
Trance
Kittens Kat chapter 45 . 2/5/2014
LOVED IT! THANK YOU!
DaughterofDante chapter 45 . 10/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
ChrisSkitt chapter 45 . 7/6/2013
This is a pretty amazing story you've written. Well done!

Friendly advice when writing :) when a scene change occurs you may want to put some type of break - to indicate or the readers get lost for a second
flockmember42 chapter 45 . 3/11/2013
This story was awesome and I love the way you wrote it! I usually don't like yaoi but the way you wrote it was adorable!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 45 . 2/13/2013
I loved this! I admit, shamfully, that during the whole'prince of evil' thing i was tempted to scream ane bitch and flame you one way, i even closee the tab! Luckly, opera mini has good histey, but i still admit to skimming over the chapters until they rescued him. Wonderful story! Thank you *hugs*
WereBunny87 chapter 45 . 10/16/2012
I love this story so much! You did such a wonderful job and kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time! Great job! I look forward to more from you!