Reviews for Growing Up
Jenstone chapter 1 . 4/23
Now I don't read many Smash stories, but this one seemed to really get me hooked. It was very interesting, especially since you had Link/YL have somewhat a parental relationship, which I really enjoyed. Suicidal!Link didn't interest me much, although I didn't mind it either. Summed up, this story is going on my favourites list. Great job!
vanillavinegar chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, I quite enjoyed this! I love the idea of adult!Link and child!Link becoming close as they are here - they are very similar in personality, natch, but with some important differences in situation that this fic addressed. I like how even Ganondorf is concerned that his arch foe is in tiptop condition, heh. I also like the little 'world' you've set up for Melee. I'm not sure if I buy the whole suicidal Link thing, but I like how his actions have legitimate consequences, with Y. Link pitching a fit and even Zelda becoming so angry with him. And yay for the happy resolution - those last couple of lines are howlers! :D

There does seem to be some kind of formatting issue - whenever you name Y. Link, the site seems to have stripped the words away, which is odd and makes the story a bit difficult to read. Nevertheless, it was very enjoyable.
Tasogare Asa chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This... what a masterpiece and style or voice you have in your words. It rendered me breathless as confusion crossed my face at the same time as amusement. It is everything I looked for in a story that could explain Young Link/Toon Link's connection to Link and more. And the characterization... I am speechless to this work and but wish there was more.
eyabayeya chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
The last part was funny. GREAT STORY! I can't believe you managed to pack all that stuff into one chapter. I LOVED IT.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Interesting perspective. I like the way that Link is a father/brother to Young Link. I really like the way Ganondorf is portrayed. He seems mysterious and interesting. Very good fic!
Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw, this is such a...hm, how to say...touching story. _ It brought tears to my eyes. Heh, but that last line...XD
Adreus chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh that was so.. i dont know it was just awesome :) I actually went to see if their was a sequel lol
classic dogma chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
What a peculiar work of fiction. I was alternately rendered breathless and confused, and I think I may be obliged to read this again to grasp it fully. I have one complaint: the format of the dialogue struck me as somewhat cluttered and strange. On the occasion, sentences felt as though they were run-ons, and there were several spacing issues I saw. Otherwise, I think this composition is brilliant! The concept is excellent, and your renditions of the characters are most delightful. The dialogue was so quaint and pleasant, and I loved it! Your vocabulary, and mastery of its usage, is radiant. I was immediately caught by the first paragraph, and the brilliance of your prose carried my interest through the entire story. Kudos to you!
Lil Blader Demon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
4 words:

This was freakin' SWEET! No joke,this rocks!Now I shall add it to my favourites!.