Reviews for Loss
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9
Aww, heartbreaking. Truly :(
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/9
u should do a BIG story were chibi mikey is kidnapped by the kranng or something XD I would love that and i'm sure other people will to :)
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awww poor donnie :(
Darcy chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You know, you are one of my favourite tmnt writers and your stories do not get as many reviews as they deserve. I wanted to write a review for all your fics but they would all just end up being "OMG YOU ARE AWESOME, HAZ MY BABIES PLZ" so I thought I would write just one. :P

I chose this story because I find it somewhat heartbreaking. I don't see a lot of Mikey and Don brotherly interaction in fanfiction, and it's not one I think about very often to be honest...but it makes a lot of sense to me. And something about Donny missing their unique relationship just tears me to pieces. Lovely fic.

Anywho, back to a general review of YOU. OMG YOU ARE AWESOME, HAZ MY BABIES PLZ! ...But seriously, you are a wonderful writer- you have a very ncie style, interesting plots, and I adore your characterization.

Thank you for all of the wonderful fics!

Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw, poor Donnie! Sweet, nice and fluffyish
an impressed reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Poor Donnie... It sounds like he's trying to not be selfish, but he's worried and genuinely missing his Mikey, not the Mikey he knew as a child... Good writing.
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aw man..this story needs a conclusion more...i guess im ust be reading this backwards on accidnt but how'd it happen and does it get fixed?
Emily chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I'd kind of like to hear everyone else's opinoins on the Mikey-being-a-kid-again situation too. You know like Leo, Raph, Slinter, April, and Casey's. Even Mikey's himself. Plus it would be interesting to hear their thoughts on eachother's opinoins. But that's just the way I am. You don't have to if you don't want to. Besides that I kind of like it when there's some kind of tension in a story unless it's pure humor then I like absolutly no tension.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aw, through the whole thing I was hoping mikey was going to go up and say something to him. but still cute I love these so much!
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Did Mikey really turn into a kid in the series? The new series or the old one? Omg, I want to see it now!
StarWindDancer chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
oh my gosh, this is so deep. I loved this child's play arc and it's really cool and stuff but it really shows how much big Mikey can fit in. I'm a Donny girl but you can't help but like Mikey. Oh, the agony. It truely is armagedon. LoL
chuckles chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh please write more. Try doing ones from Raph's or Leo's perspective of the 'change' I love chibi Mikey and can't wait for more stories about the little devil. I also am dying to know if he will be changed back, what his memory and reaction will be and how his family will react(intrigued about Raph's). Something you might want to work on is vocab. Use different words to describe various things. Otherwise its pretty good(im not gonna bug u about grammar or anything :) ) Well, hope you write more soon

anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I love your stories and writing style. It really brings the characters to life.

The plot in this arc is really good and I hope you continue writing for it.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh, very nice! I loved Don's inner reflection and his admittance of loneliness, as well as his feeling that he should be mourning the passage of a brother that isn't dead. My poor boy. *Sniffles*

I hope that you write more fics in this arc soon, for I enjoy your writing style and am hoping that they'll figure something out to return Mikey to his old self. *Starts fidgeting impatiently* _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I'm not too sure, but to light a candle is a sign of hope, or a wish wanting to be granted, right?

anyway, I never thought Don of all people would think older Mike is better than baby Mike, I think having Leo and Raph get along is better than none, but I see your point! is Mike isnt there, Don will be all alone, no one to keep him occupied when he ought to be doing/going elsewhere...