Reviews for The History of Legolas: Thranduil and Almwen
Vanessa chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
That was such a beautiful ending the way you worded it and I'm crying right now as I write this and please make a video of this story! :(
Heidi chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE FINAL CHAPTER!
Heidi chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
SO BEAUTIFUL. SO PERFECTLY WRITTEN. I HAD A SICK SAD FEELING IN MY STOMACHE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORY. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I have never been so moved by a piece of writing, it truley brought me to tears .. Can't wait for the next chapter (if there is one)
Eruaphadriel Green chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I have read all three volumes of this story and I would like to say that they were so well done. It's very believable that his life could have been this way. I have read many fan fictions and very few authors can make me want to read more and more form them. Thank you for posting and I hope that you continue to write.
Rachel Elizebeth chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I love your story. Please continue. I want to know more... Mae carne, mellon...:-)
Rachel Elizebeth chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
It is awesome story an
FalenOfTheForest chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
NOOO!
I expected Almwen to die, but not this early...
Gimlifan8 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Great description, very well-written. But can't say the plot was that unique, because...well, almost every story in this ffn about Legolas's history has the same idea...Legolas's mother dying very soon or dying giving birth to him, and Legolas having a bunch of older brothers. I'm sure I can remember there was a silver circlet atop his head when he came in Aragorn's coronation, but not just that...it's more that I'm pretty much fed up about this idea. When I saw you wrote Almwen having a necklace that was passed down the generations, I really hoped there'll be a little sister of Legolas.
Anyway, well-written story, and I still want to see where this is going, so I'm off to read the other stories!
Saum the Smol Teddy chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
now i have read them all. there is a slight gap between this and the last greenleaf. but anyhow... that desn't change the fact you are an amazing writer
Mentu Sanarih chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm speechless. This story is so well-written, I could've sworn it was an official part of Lord of the Rings. At least, it really should be!

I can really feel the depth you've put into the characters, and I just can't stop reading this! You are an amazing writer, and if you ever were to publish this (if it's possible), I'd be sure to buy it. I bet Tolkien would be proud to have a fan such as yourself.

Keep up the awesome writing!
Meril GoodWolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
part I
AlickyNicholas chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
This series is so good! I'm putting them on my favorites list. I love the amount of detail and the characterization. Love Legolas's brothers and the way you portray Thranduil as a father and king. Great job!
Ne'ith5 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Sorry not to have posted before but I read the story straight through and saved it as a favorite. I love it I really enjoyed your OC Almwen she made a great match to Thranduil and I was sorry to see her go.

I also enjoyed your portrayal of the King's father Oropher as a lively and engaging elf. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
I just saw your two reviews! Thank you so much! Also, the little ending with Bilbo in both stories is just a little coda :) The two storylines run simultaneously in a way.

Anyway onto the actual review for this! hehe. I did remember this chapter when I previously read this story. Poor Almwen :( I'll miss her! I felt so sad for Thranduil and Legolas. Glad to see our favourite elf has finally entered into the story though! I am especially looking forward to the rest of the stories in this HoL series. Please update soon!