Reviews for Peaceful & Painless
Lit. Metalhead chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I feel like I'm reading Edgar Allen Poe. Just so brutal.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great story
untouched x3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh wow, this was really deep. At first I thought that it was a little odd for the bouncy little blonde Stephanie to think thoughts like this, but as the story progressed, it definetly started to make more sense. Excellent job, really!
Imagine96 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
umm...a little odd...i just don't imagine stephenie doing that...
TheMindHaze chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i love these angsty depressing stories! your an awesome author!
littlepinkbuttons chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Very good story. it sucks that you killed Stephanie off, but the story would not have had the same "oomph" that it had a s stephanie died. two thumbs up.
foreverpheely chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
hey, can u write another chapter explaining the family's pov to us? this was really good btw.
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
nice story. not very sad, but nice. i really enjoyed it. thankx for this.
HannahMichelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
omg..wow..that was so good. It made me so sad though! I'm the middle child in my family..so sometimes I feel a little like she did on that. But I have both my parents still...but still, that was so awesome.
Rikki Aiken chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh my God... that was the greatest thing I've ever read... it was so beautifully written and descriptive... *adds to favorite stories*
Matachi-Dei chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was sad but finally got to be with her mom. I look at Full House different now.
anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
wow. that's quite a story, really powerful. I'm seeing full house in a whole new way. that was really good
Badenalda chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That is exactly how we'd want to die. Peaceful and painless. Interesting. Kept me interested.