Reviews for Getting Back What Matters
misteriosayuri chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Up date
tuatara chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Normally, stories with this scale of havoc and despair grate against my suspension of disbelief a bit. But the way way things progressed in that one hellish night not only feels wholly plausible...but almost like that was the only way it could have gone. And just like that, countless lives are destroyed (and at least one is lost). All because of some wicked, foolish adults' fixation with "honor."

Whenever I think about "honor" and "pride," I'm reminded of Ving Rhames as Marcellus Wallace in "Pulp Fiction":

Fuck pride.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
This is pretty awesome. I'd like to see more like this, though Ranma losing to Herb wasn't really favorable to me.
Kariston Draconis chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Hm... An interesting idea. Hope you eventually get back to this one.
dana-san chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
cool. Update soon - like the characterizations thus far too!
Nevos chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Interesting story so far and I will be looking forward to reading the third chapter.
AscendedWarrior chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
very interesting take on the herb incedent and what would hapen afterwords. Hopefully you will include more back story in this with latter chapters but it is quite interesting as it is right now.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Excellent idea. Great start.
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Having it broken up into tiny paragraphs that didn't match the sentence structure, let alone the actual paragraphs, made it difficult to read. Obviously you know how to do it right, the author's notes were proper paragraphs, not to mention the entire last chapter.
Randa the Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
please write more. i like this story
ranger5 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
nice. looking forward to a bit more of this one.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Hehehe, Chaos rulez! I want to read more!
QueriesQueries chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Decent chapter, though I caught a few grammatical errors. Ranma's mother's name is spelled "Nodoka," by the way.
katanbuilder chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
interesting
dana-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I was toying with writing something akin to this about how Ranma came back after losing to Herb or some way having the kettle destroyed and the effect it would have on Soun's threat to resolve the agreement by marrying Ranma. Well done on the effects this would have on everyone - Akane, RYoga, Mousse, Kuhlon, Shampoo, Soun, Nodoka (that wonderful psychotic woman) and Genma. Well-done.